(2007) How many grams does $50 get you?

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i kindof see what he means cyber.

to some people, a cannabis junkie is someone who could but wont grow, and then spend every waking hour searching for it and spend every earned, given or stolen cent on sticks and 50s :crazy:

they`re the sort of person who does B&E`s to pay for thier weed, or just steal it in general.....the sort of people who try to sellya a red hot dvd player for 1 gram :blink:

crop rippers could be called cannabis junkies, in some peoples eye :uhhuh:

they`re filthy peices of shit who would steal off thier own mother. :ack:

on the other hand, i understand what you`re feeling when someone combines the words 'cannabis' & 'junky' ....we dont normally associate the two :/

cannabis is generally a peacful scene .... far from crime and violence.

however, the reality of it is, there`s plenty thugs, junkies, crims and general scumbags associated with cannabis these days, ... has been for years.... and those are the ones that make it hard for the rest of us. :thumbdown:

:peace:

oh....by the way, its roughly 3-3.5g for 50$ here atm, and has been for years :/

unless ya in the know of course lol

:bongon:

@jabez .... cannabis junkies ??? .... You are a fool dude. Your ego speaks chapters. a little mate ? wtf.

go smoke your synthetic cannabinoid CB receptor antagonists fool.... buy it in bulk. If you're smoking that shit your weeds not good enough mate.

Here on the coast if you want to score erb' you can pay 90$ a q for schwag pretty much ....

peace n pot.

Oh no, little fella. Did I hit a nerve? Are you actually one of those desperate little amateurs who would pay good money for shit instead of feeding your kids, or whatever the fuck, lol.

You’re the fool mate. It’s attitudes like yours that keep cannabis illegal! If you want to hate people because they may enjoy a drug that you don’t like, then go join the police! If you haven’t already. Or maybe some little parents group might be interested in your opposition to drugs that you don’t agree with.

You’re no better than any other prohibitionists. Call me a fucking fool! Wake up to yourself mate!

Peace

G'day Mimjess...

Depends on who you know....Sometimes $50 can get you a quater oz...

But for the most part $50 should be able to get you 3 grams of good quality.

:bongon: :bongon:

G'day Jabez...

Either you don't read too well, or, you have a very high opinion of yourself as a self confessed, Guru Connoisseur of Cannabis and all round Cannabis Junky yourself.

I'm sorry, did I not read another post of yours under, Who has Trouble Sleeping?, that states: "You need to smoke five grams in a day ...(five grams???)....and you may still not get to sleep?? :blink:

I see you have a few other problems as well....

Dude...the thing is... Depends on who you know... means just that. Sometimes ...means sometimes. For the better part $50 you should be able to get 3 grams.....

If you're going to quote my post and call it a load of shit, make sure you are legitimate, not, illiterate.

Read the poll graph at the start of this forum:

3 Grams............43 votes

3.5 Grams........31 votes

7 grams...........11 votes

7 grams = 1 quater: comes in third place. This is a community vote of course, so it's not Melbourne, but, $50 can buy a quater.

3 grams for $50 is way ahead in first place, which is what I've stated.

Good for you that you don't have to pay for it. I'm sure you grow some really wicked weed....(but then again, 5 grams in one day???).

Well I don't pay either. I've smoked for 25 years and been around the traps. Paid bullshit for bullshit, grown my own and had a few years of...wait for it...paying $50 for a quater,

that with one cone, would put you to sleep, Jabez, for twelve hours.

I've only just started smoking after 4-5 months dry. Good deals don't last forever and when mine closed I said that I would'nt go back to the impossiable mission.

That is: asking someone , waiting for a call back cause they have to go through ten other people to obtain 1 gram because a quater is too hard to get and..."You're looking for what?...A bag?...What's that?...oh an oz...How big is an oz?"

I look after myself again, and it's good.

To be fair to you Jabez, what you have written as prices and what you can get is quite normal. It is rare to find a good quality quater for $50. I'II make sure all the things I post in the future are read and re-read,

checked and checked again, to suit the perfectionist that you seem to be.

To also be fair, you have been on Oz Stoners longer than I have so I respect that...so how about respecting others and keep your dim-witted opinions to yourself. :console:

That's all I'm saying on the matter. Cool as.

:bongon: :bongon:

Greenseas, I’m having a little trouble understanding the purpose of your post?

Ok, first you point out that I suffer from insomina and that I smoke a shit load of weed. Which is completely irrelevent to the debate in this thread. Was it actually an attempt at ganging up and teasing me? What are we, in primary school?

Anyway, then you go on to admit that your $50 quarters were in no way normal and were just a special deal and admit that I was right.

If the purpose of your post was to prove that you were better than me. Then you really should have kept to the topic, rather than tease me about a my mental illness, like a feebleminded teenager. That's just my personal opinion though.

I like the information on this site to be accurate. Theres more than enough BS going around the internet when it comes to cannabis. Implying it's normal to score 7 grams in melboune for $50 is inaccurate. You admittted it yourself.

I've smoked for 25 years and been around the traps. Paid bullshit for bullshit, grown my own and had a few years of...wait for it...paying $50 for a quater,

that with one cone, would put you to sleep, Jabez, for twelve hours.

Yeah mate, I’ve heard it all before, your just brillant and your weed is the best, blah blah blah.

Peace

G'day Troops.

This is what I love. THE BIGGEST DICK COMPETITION. Well, I get 12 roosters both feet on my dick. Looks like a babies arm with an apple in it's fist. Oh, I don't give a fuck what you pay for dope. Any one can grow, there's zillions of miles of Australia, get off your lazy, stoned, arses and get to it, simple.

No Guitars.

• Upvote 1

G'day Troops.

This is what I love. THE BIGGEST DICK COMPETITION. Well, I get 12 roosters both feet on my dick. Looks like a babies arm with an apple in it's fist. Oh, I don't give a fuck what you pay for dope. Any one can grow, there's zillions of miles of Australia, get off your lazy, stoned, arses and get to it, simple.

No Guitars.

I heard the 12th one had to stand on one leg...:whistle:

JAIKAI

G'day Troops.

No Guitars.

No guitars...that's not good.....

I appologise for my misunderstanding on things and I'm moving on........................................................ :smoke: