(2007) How many grams does $50 get you?

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’ve found that $250 is the standard price for an OZ in most Victorian cities including melbourne. I’ve also usually found the weed in Victoria to have a standard quality and to be abundant in small quantities, large amounts of weed is hard to sometimes obtain in victoria. Although, obviously there’s always going to be people out there growing shit and selling it cheap.

In SA the prices and quality seem to differ a lot more because they have far more outdoor weed on the market. But having said that, some of the best weed I ever smoked was brought in SA @ $100 for a half oz. It would have been $180 for an oz if I had of had enough cash.

Peace

lol, what a load of shit. You can’t get a q in Melbourne that would be worth the effort of smoking for $50. A q of shit would be closer to $70 and for something decent you’re looking at 80 to 90 dollars.

Anyway, 10 years ago 3 for 50 was what everyone was doing. But these days 90% of the decent dealers are doing 2 for 30. Some might do half quarters for 50, but that’s fairly rare.

btw, there’s always plenty of good quality weed around in Melbourne. It’s just sometimes you have to deal with low lives to obtain it.

But that’s prohibition for ya.

Peace

lol...Jealousy is a curse Jaboy.

Edited by greenseas

I’ve found that $250 is the standard price for an OZ in most Victorian cities including melbourne. I’ve also usually found the weed in Victoria to have a standard quality and to be abundant in small quantities, large amounts of weed is hard to sometimes obtain in victoria. Although, obviously there’s always going to be people out there growing shit and selling it cheap.

In SA the prices and quality seem to differ a lot more because they have far more outdoor weed on the market. But having said that, some of the best weed I ever smoked was brought in SA @ $100 for a half oz. It would have been $180 for an oz if I had of had enough cash.

Peace

lol....Are you from the Cannabis Consumer Affairs????

:bongon: :bongon:

lol, what a load of shit. You can’t get a q in Melbourne that would be worth the effort of smoking for $50. A q of shit would be closer to $70 and for something decent you’re looking at 80 to 90 dollars.

Anyway, 10 years ago 3 for 50 was what everyone was doing. But these days 90% of the decent dealers are doing 2 for 30. Some might do half quarters for 50, but that’s fairly rare.

Really? You need a better social circle then :harhar:

lol...Jealousy is a curse Jaboy.

Why would I be jealous? I haven’t had to actually pay for cannabis in years.

Anyway, I stand by what I said. If some people have a little mate that grows then sells them cheap weed, then good for them. Some of you might also be prepared to smoke cheap dirt weed (cannabis junkies).

But when it comes to the commercial Victorian cannabis industry, there are no dealers running around Melbourne selling quarters for $50. I mean, it’s basic economics! A dealer is only going to be running around selling quarters of quality weed @ $50 if it was hard to get rid of quarters of quality weed @ $80. The problem with this little scenario is that good weed is in extreme demand @ $80 a quarter. In other words, a dealer has no possible motivation to sell cannabis so cheap compared to everyone else, when he can easierly get rid of it either way.

So to sum up, either your smoking weed that you couldn’t pay me to smoke, or you have a very nice friend who grows, or your just talking shit. But either way I stand by what I said.

Peace

@jabez .... cannabis junkies ??? .... You are a fool dude. Your ego speaks chapters. a little mate ? wtf.

go smoke your synthetic cannabinoid CB receptor antagonists fool.... buy it in bulk. If you're smoking that shit your weeds not good enough mate.

Here on the coast if you want to score erb' you can pay 90$ a q for schwag pretty much ....

peace n pot.

Edited by Syb3 rm3nt41_%20