Celtic Stone strain guide...

Do a little search of the forum, I think the only negative comments regarding the strain have come from you,

one plant going hermie does not establish anything, it that were the case you'd be pushing to find a strain that can't be turned hermie under certain circumstances.

And as for not letting one and all into the CS forum, well I can't join Fernwood Fitness centres, but I don't bitch and whine about it.

Dsyfer im not the one growing the hermie celtic stone so i really think your comments should be directed at wantdachronic. Also dsyfer you have my deepest condolences that you are unable to join the Fernwood Fitness centres, but i guess they have thier reasons.

Not interested in gettin involved in the politics, but for what it's worth, I grew the CS on my very first grow just recently, and am very impressed with it. So much so, I'm doing 5 clones for me 2nd grow.

I'm now smoking my nearly one month cured CS bud, and its the sweetest and smoothest taste. I'm imagining my 2nd grow can only produce better results.

The stone for me is an early buzz then a smack in the head about 5-10 minutes later. Really lays me back but I can still get very active and creative on it. It also looks good in a bag for you commercial types. All up, a wicked strain to grow I reckon.

we never claimed to be elitest

That was F420 starting more shit because after we sickened of his dramas and banned him.

Which is what pipeman should have done on mullup.org when he did the same there, and Sir Skunk did, twice, at planetskunk. Once as weakprik, same here at OSA, and again as Ferengi420.

Just keeping to the facts.

re this https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...mp;#entry147109

Fuckin' Hell ladies enough! :)

Can't we all get along without stirring up the sediment?

Watched that go down between DV and F420, not sure why but they are both very respected growers in my book. I won't get into taking sides as we are all on the same side (mostly on the illegal side unless your in Dam)

As for hermies and CS, I had one go slightly Hermie. Show me a strain that will NEVER hermie!? Almost every fucking strain I have EVER grown (20+ years) has hermied sooner or later; so saying it is a CS weakness will get you my balls on yer chin. My hermie had a total of 6 male flowers which I picked off and actually fertilized a few buds by hand. The clones from the hermie were destroyed, one went to the "freezer grow" for a joke. But I have seen 0 new male flowers on my "hermie" and with about 20 days left in flower the sugar is piling on them.

Call CS what you will but it is a tough and worthy plant, for beginners it is awesome and for the more advanced it is easy to experiment with. I jack mine full of FoxFarms nutes at least 125% strength with no burning and the buds are swelling at an "alarming" rate.

So if we can leave this bullshit behind us and move on as it has already muddied the PS forums(if they still exist?) :)

BB :)

post-11451-1171055377_thumb.jpg

post-11451-1171055726_thumb.jpg

Edited by Big Boss

Fuckin' Hell ladies enough! :)

Can't we all get along without stirring up the sediment?

Watched that go down between DV and F420, not sure why but they are both very respected growers in my book. I won't get into taking sides as we are all on the same side (mostly on the illegal side unless your in Dam)

As for hermies and CS, I had one go slightly Hermie. Show me a strain that will NEVER hermie!? Almost every fucking strain I have EVER grown (20+ years) has hermied sooner or later; so saying it is a CS weakness will get you my balls on yer chin. My hermie had a total of 6 male flowers which I picked off and actually fertilized a few buds by hand. The clones from the hermie were destroyed, one went to the "freezer grow" for a joke. But I have seen 0 new male flowers on my "hermie" and with about 20 days left in flower the sugar is piling on them.

Call CS what you will but it is a tough and worthy plant, for beginners it is awesome and for the more advanced it is easy to experiment with. I jack mine full of FoxFarms nutes at least 125% strength with no burning and the buds are swelling at an "alarming" rate.

So if we can leave this bullshit behind us and move on as it has already muddied the PS forums(if they still exist?) :)

BB :)

Big Boss your the third grower in this thread where the celtic stone has gone hermie!.

wow, you really have a hard-on for this strain don't ya.

Dsyfer i couldnt care less about this so called "strain", i just find it amusing that three "elite" growers report that some of thier celtic stone plants have hermaphroditism tendencies, then continue on to say what a fantastic strain it is. Most growers i know wouldnt touch a hermie with a forty foot pole let alone have it in thier garden allowing it to potentially pollinate thier sinsemilla.