Celtic Stone strain guide...

What is Celtic Stone?

Celtic Stone is a special breed of plants, the mother being a Sagarmatha Seeds proven favorite, crossed with frosty father from Juan Moore Seeds. CS is sure to amaze even the most experience toker and grower. With a deep, lethargic stone, that lasts for hours, this plant is very good for medicinal purposes, ranging from cancer patients, to those suffering depression and anxiety. Besides having a high that rivals a 747, Celtic Stone also produces where it matters: in your grow rooms. With minimal stretching, this plant is capable of producing well over 500g off of a 4ft plant. She loves flowering 8-9 weeks, and any longer is just pure gravy for your mind.

there you go :P

if your after the exact perantage though they do not make it public knowledge to anyone

i think its dixie crystal x stonehendge, but i could be wrong. and even if i am right, just knowing the parents of the strain doesnt mean you know the exact genes in the plant as both strains would have been a hybrid and then crossed to create celtic stone :P

here is the official cs bud pic, i think dsyfer took it but my memory is a tad clouded from last night, come to think of it im still a tad whacked from last night B)

post-886-1170635648_thumb.jpg

i think its dixie crystal x stonehendge, but i could be wrong

cool. i got Sagamartha's Stonehedge as a freebie from seedboutique (when u place an order you can ask for a particular freebie if you know of it and youll generally get it) but i havent grown it yet, but it's described in the Big Book Of Buds as "marijuana of megalithic proportions" :P. its definately on the list to try soon

Can you buy the DC from anywhere?? Which seedbank sells it??

Just curious as CS is a damn good strain, from the small experiances I have had with it. I wouldnt mind trying the indica part that makes the strain up.

The Stonehenge is a Sativa isnt it?

So am I right to assume the DC is indica?

Stonehedge from Sagarmantha Seeds:

Lineage: Not Listed

Family: Unknown or mixed family

Origin: Not Listed

Region: Netherlands

Genotype: Sativa

Indoor Maturation: 60 to 65 days

Stonehedge is a marijuana of megalithic proportions. This plant has vigorous growth and excellent crystalline structure. By far the largest and most dense sativa we have, also a Cannabis Cup award winner in the late 90's. Her lineage consists of an old style Cambodian type plant with a slight Western Winds influence that enhances the sativa strength and pleasure.

The high she possesses is soaring and overwhelming, providing the smoker with a lithographic outlook. Stimulating, cranial sensations are often followed by an upswing in altitude and attitude. Whether taken in the evening or after work, her magic is well received.

Not recommended for operating heaving equipment "unless it's you."

Dixie Crystals from Juan Moore Seeds

Lineage: 98 Aloha White Widow X Cinderella 99

Family: Unknown or mixed family

Origin: Not Listed

Region: Not Listed

Genotype: Not Listed

Indoor Maturation: 50 to 55 days

The “Sweethang” clone...what can I say...The taste has been described as akin to smoking Koolaid, I loved the taste, and wanted to add mone raw punch, so I added the Cinderella. The male used in this cross, was selected from 9 original males from a group of 36 Cinderella 99 F1s, the same males used in the New Killer Queen project. I am still awaiting reports from testers, but germ rates have been 100%, so far. This will be a “work in progress”, as I intend to constantly, improve the seedstock, with each cross. I estimate7 weeks of flower, indoors, based on what I know from both parents (again, this data will be updated as reports come in)

All of this information taken from www.hanflexikon.de - Overgrow Strainguide Mirror.

:P

Its got alot of different breeds in her thats for sure.

But one thing I do know about the CS, is that she is one of the most forgiving plants around. ive never grown anything that handles as much shit as mine did. And still live.

Seems to be alot of sativa in the lineage, but yet grows like an indica, and the high is very indica. Weird??