Celtic Stone strain guide...

i just got some CS in the mail last week.. i will be trying it out soon.. i will be sure to comment due to the hype it has recieved now..

Buffolo Bill.. i mean Buffo n Bill are right..

Take it easy- have a puff.. the same ego and greed with this eliteist competitive nature is destroying the solo and social nature of this plant..

If you have access to information that you belive gives you an advantage over others.. its up to you to share it or not.. cherish it if you may-

Dont think that information you have makes u elite.. unless u are a politcian like howard the coward

Just adding my unbiased .2 cents worth.

I have never completed a full celtic stone grow. However I have vegged MANY cs plants and also smoked it from a couple of different grows, and sources.

IMO it is nothing special at all, it is a ok strain but forget the hype it has been given. Ive had alot better tasting, and alot stronger strains. This plant compared to other strains I have had, would rate around a 5 or 6. and thats mainly due to its resistance to stress.

I germinated about 100 or so seeds, and through selection I took the best 10 and then selected the best 2 plants out of them.They BOTH went hermi on me. Not stress hermi, I mean proper genetic hermi. These were growing outdoors in a tropical area.

One thing I will give the strain is that it is one of the most forgiving strains that I have grown, and Ive grown a few different strains in the time I have been growing indoors. And nothing touches this plant in pure resistance to mistakes. Damn I even TRIED killing one, after I got out of spending a week in hospital, I realised I had not plugged the thing in. It was in hydro with clayballs on a flood and drain system. After a week of NO water, or food. it was still alive. On this factor alone, I think it is a Top strain for any beginner.

As for the members of the elite CS site. Well Majority of them are newbies, with a few good growers. Far off from being eliteist. Shit even the owner of the seedbank, was guided how to grow by myself,Only a few years ago.

The site was locked, to protect the members from the things that go on in the forum. Like trading and shit like that. I know as I was one of the crew responsible for the setting up of the CS site and seedbank.

WDC yes, I know its not a seedbank, but I call it that. as they are listed on planetskunk selling seeds, amongst REAL seedbanks like sensi seeds, soma seeds etc.

As for the comments about me, I have promissed Pure to keep it off his board. If any newbie asks whats a good strain, I will tell them CS. Beacuse you can punish the bitch and she gets off on it, and thrives, where many strains would die or at least become sick.

Ok it was nice for a laugh but now it's time to stop playing games

WDC what you said about elitists is not true and you know it I know newbies that have been vouched into CS , and have been asked to vouch ( by the admin there ) for members here that have been here less than a few weeks. The truth of it is your selective and thats your choice . But don't try and make the world think you guys are something your not , It would be like us calling our 420crew all elitests just cause we control memberships there . There are some great growers in the 420crew but there are some great growers not in the 420 crew aswell and we would never be so arrogant as to label ourself as an elitest site

As for CS as a strain , I give it MABEY a 7 out of ten at most having smoked it from a few different sources , it's an Ok strain but I could name a dozen off the top of my head that i would grow first

just my opinion but I think that the hype on this stain is a little high for what it deserves

Well said, Even without my .2 cents worth of opinion.

:thumbsup:

I've tried quite a few different strains in my 25 years of smoking & i've found that Celtic Stone is a pretty damn heavy hitter. I find it an exellent pain killer for my migraines & back pain. When i'm smoking it for pure pleasure & not for pain relief i usually mix in a bit of a mild sativa to tone it down some. Never had to do that with any other strain. For me that speaks mountains about the strain.

On the issue of herrmies i've only had 1 in all my yrs of growing & that was my fault- i broke the light rule on my very first indoor grow a few yrs ago. I think much of it comes down to people not doing the right thing by their plants, breaking the light rule or having a light leak is the biggest single cause of hermies.

I've grown out CS a few times now & not only have i never seen a hermie but i've also never seen a male! The CS strain has THE best female/male ratio i have ever seen. That on its own puts CS up a level to many other strains.

to try to defend/boast about an invitation only site, to people that aren't members, is a bit silly don't you think? what is the point of such statements?

are you short on members? do you want more people to ask to join? do you want people to be jealous of you?

There are a few words I could use to describe this type of behaviour, and elite isn't one of them. :thumbsup:

there are elitist growers over at cs, MV and a few others come to mind lol but the vast majority of us are just normal growers who wanted a private place to hang out without flaming wars and all the other bullshit that goes along with having a public forum.

if thats saying everyone over at cs is elite, im sorry for any confusion :thumbsup:

while i agree with people saying cs isnt the best strain out there and that it doesnt deserve all the hype it has got in the past, there is no denying that the strain deserves atleast some of the hype it has got. sure there are bad aspects to the strain like some plants going hermie due to genetic traits instead of environmental factors, but that hermie problem has been and still is getting worked on since the initial F1 generation (i believe they are upto F3 now) and you cant deny that cs is pretty potent, yields well, easy to manicure and has a taste in a league of its own which is basically what every grower wants...

to try to defend/boast about an invitation only site, to people that aren't members, is a bit silly don't you think? what is the point of such statements?

are you short on members? do you want more people to ask to join? do you want people to be jealous of you?

There are a few words I could use to describe this type of behaviour, and elite isn't one of them. :thumbsup:

i'd defend the cs forum or any other that i felt as strongly about regardless of wether it was an invite only site or not. sure its a bit silly and would be falling on deaf ears/blind eyes, but i wont have someone say something bad about a site i treasure without defending it lol

whats up f420 just found this site.I have bigstone growing and being a newbie it was perfect for me because i tried to kill it. And yes that was some weird shit over at the other site ferengi.

Hey buddy, good to have you on board. This site is awesome mate. Has alot of features, and more to come. eg- Strain guides etc. :thumbsup:

lol