Best Bong Name

1st post, :smoke:.

ive got a few bongs (4, was 5 but i broke 1) and ive given them all names, it sometimes takes me up to a month to figure out a good name, :peace:

the first one i have is called "the green lantern" simply because its a green acrylic. ive got a 6 shooter on it atm.

second is called genie, cause its this little turkish ornamante that i modifyed a little ;)

third is Dr. feel good, a little glass bong with a bonza stem. always makes me feel good

and the last is a homemade bong made out of a water bottle, i call it spew cause the watter hasnt been changed in over a month, ;). its litteraly black

cheers all:)

Well my first bong( had her for a bout 5 years) was consweala! She was broken when i decieded to give up for a while. Then i discovered vladimir the vapourizer..However i have just finished over the weekend the construction of The Cookie Monster..Made out of a large jar and lid, some 12mm clear water tube, a stainless steel curtain rod and the biggest cone i could find lying round. 2 cones outta that and i was staring blankly at the tv or the rest of the day!! Will try to post pics if anyones interested.... :peace: