Best Bong Name

I made one years ago when i was a young fella out of PVC pipe (not recommended) that was so long you had to reach to light it, my mate christened it, The Didge, short for Didgeridoo.

That is quite trippy me and buddy were bored and made a bong out of pvc piping and we bought a straight piece and i called it the Didgeridoo. The only problem with the pvc piping is it needs a good clean before you use it,

my first bong(which i still have) was bought like 2 years ago from of ya tree. yeh i know yuck of ya tree but i was desperate and have become quite attached to it.

our first sesh with it was in a park near my mates house. we pulled about 4 cones each of some chronic my mate had when the fucken pigs came and started shining the flashlight. we tossed the bong into some bushes and piss bolted off. we went back for it once they left about 45mins later. For some reason we ran off into this tangent that we were in lord of the rings and the bong was the ring, weird i know. We found it and we thought up the name Billy Bongins. its stuck ever since

Well, my little MWP is called The Green Machine (on account of its green stem... and I smoke my green through it. Funnily enough :D)

My little hookah (it's like 10 centimeters tall) is called the B.F.P.E, short for Biggest Fucking Piece Ever (a misnomer)

My little take apart metal pipe is called Junior, because it is small.

On a different note, The TARDIS is perhaps THE best name ever. I swear to you sir, I am going to make a TARDIS bong. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I am definately going to do it. Huge Doctor Who fan, it figures :D