Best Bong Name

haha me and my frineds made some sick homemade bongs for kicks.

One we call Little Red Riding Hood, it is made outta a plastic huming bird feeder.. its great.

And the other i made outta a wierd kinda cup, its not a normal bong though i named it B.I.L, short for bong in Law might not make sence but it did at the time

:peace:

It's too long a story but my friend has come up with the name 'Trust Bong' for a weird coconut bong they made - well the name not only applies to the bong itself, but also the method with which they had to use this bong! :P

If you happen to be a listener to the Dopefiend network, she explains what it is on Episode 1 of BB's Bungalow....

Edited by BlackBeauty

I have a bong named Salerosa (after the old mexican traditional "Malaguena Salerosa"), an admittedly unimpressive hookah that I still lent a fancy name to -- Jeliza the One-armed Queen of France -- and my personal favorite name is the one for my sherlock -- Dr. Drowning. His first name is Euclid, as in Euclid Drowning. He is a certified doctor -- he has a Ph.D in psychobotany.

For some reason, my memory only functions when naming and remembering bong/pipe names. So i'll reach back to my past (a long way)

I was one of those guys that could make a smoking utensil out of damn near anythin.

My first creation was Bob, a dasani bottle with a foil bowl, straw stalk and mouthpiece, and tickytack for adhesive. Not reliable - tickytack melted before it got resined out.

Then there was Bob XL, a 2-liter incarnation of the above, but with a 1/2 inch socket wrench as a bowl, the inside of a mini music stand as a stalk, and hot glue as adhesive. Parents jacked it (told ya this is the old days :thumbsup:)

On a cruise to mexico, me and my buddy bought a QO of some pretty good mexican shwag, a couple cuban cigars, and a red ceramic pipe we called "The Kissing Lizard" with my check card (yes, weed with plastic). we had to chuck the pipe cuz of customs, but gave it a proper send-off from the stern the last morning.

This same buddy made a mini-bubbler that could be taken apart and concealed in of itself out of some dowel rods and a clear plastic medicine bottle called "Obi"

My bro showed me his fave piece he calls Old English - small oil lantern turned into an ice pipe. This ho gets foggy as hell, and the bowl is massive (think a fat nick and then some) - great for smoking tons of shitty stuff. It even has a handle!

I've been calling shitty bottle/foil pipes "tweezy pipes" since 10th grade.

My buddy and I made a hookah (technically, i guess it really was one) we called the "Barrel of Death" from a mini single-use helium tank (think like propane, but not full of nasty chemicals). It was a salmon pink color. He made a huge bowl out of clay which he fired. Stalk and hoses were old (and thoroughly cleaned) aquarium stuff. The stalk bottom was huge, so it bubbled slow and low, like an ozarka machine.

I recently build a pretty tight bong that I call the SGB (slider gravity bong). PVC construction, with brass tubing and bowl running down the side. It has 2 1-way valves, one for the hookah hose on top, and one for the tube inlet underneath the thing. Light, pull up, put hose in mouth, and drop - the weight of the slider makes for perfect pressure when breathin.