An exercise in tying down

Guest bacchus

Guest bacchus

it certainly is a hell of a lot of fun....and if it wasn't, i wouldn't be here most days....because it does pay to be informed...

i think my partner worries about me sometimes, but hey we all have to have a hobby....

i do try to keep it in perspective though, it won't and never has been the end of the world if grows don't turn out exactly as planned...i guess it might be a different story if you were planning on paying for your setup with the results or if it was your only means of getting something to smoke....but while it remains on a small scale for personal and social use, i find it better to relax and not get too worked up....also helps to keep the paranoia at bay....don't want to get too involved and have some police officer mistake your highly prized hobby farm as a commercial enterprise.... :huh:

G'day Bacchus,

me votes to call it charlotte to,she is looking sooo cooool.

it certainly is a hell of a lot of fun but hey we all have to have a hobby....

i do try to keep it in perspective though, it won't and never has been the end of the world if grows don't turn out exactly as planned...

but she is going to do enough to make me happy and i think that is what it should be about....

keep up the exceptional work and give my regards to charlotte. lol ;) :rolleyes:

DOM.

Guest bacchus

SHE SHALL NOW BE KNOWN AS.......CHARLOTTE !

thanks again for your comments dom, always appreciated.... :rolleyes:

well charlotte is progressing nicely....after lots of handy tips, i decided to give her a fish emulsion tonic at the begining of flowering and the results are pretty outstanding...

colour has improved and growth is even more vigorous...not as many fan leaves dropping and no more blotchiness in the leaves....

so some photos of the newly named girl...

post-17-1047701756_thumb.jpg

Guest bacchus

thanks brimstone...charlotte is continuing to do well, although she is a little tired of the rain we have been having....oops can't say that, there is still a drought on....have to be thankful...

will keep you all posted on her progress...

bacchus

Guest bacchus

well charlotte has done all the growing she can and is just about ready to be pulled....

she has had a hard life but has produced enough to make me happy until the next time around...

sorry this photo might be a little unclear, lots of other growth behind her....

post-17-1049235493_thumb.jpg