^^ I agree with everest ^^

Junkmail with printed letterheads That is abloody good idea wildflower! What about those crappy Readers Digest things that turn up every now and again, thick arse envelopes stuffed with all sorts of keys and crap to make you a millionaire,...

Get some envelopes printed up that sais something like 'World Famine Relief for Children Donation Kit' ?????

Hey Simon. stealth is one thing, quality is another. i got a few packets of diff seeds a year back off you guys. gotta say your p.r. is second to none. your stealth at that time was shit, but as you say its a learning curve. the seeds were a mixed lot as far as viability goes. m60, smash, spanish skunk were awesome. skunk 1, and i think the other one was sensi skunk were shit. god could'nt have germinated them little fuckers. them smash plants look the goods.[so far]. one last point.... as i said the stealth with this order was shit. but they still got through ok and promptly. lol

i would never send seeds to the address where i'm growing. anyone that does ,does'nt deserve sympathy when the billy bunters turn up at the door. they brought it on themselves. lol

buying seeds online is a fricken lucky dip, in more ways than one...........cheers lol

Um I think bb is playing around with you Simon

If you 'do tick' out there in the suburbs LMAO it means that you give credit OR to put it another way, you give a drug user with no money some drugs and hope he/she will come back and pay you.

I would imagine 'doing tick' with seeds would be to give the customer the seeds and hope he/she pays you for them at harvest.

Does that make sense Simon?... and if so would you be interested? LMAO

Hey bush buggered, i am not familair with the expression: do you do tick.

Just asking out of curiousity and took up my english.

========================================

!!! next week christmas specials !!!

He means seeds now....and pay later..:doh:

Bring on the Xmas Specials Simon :peace:

Cheers

Dallas