:ack:

It's good to see the different packagings ..

I like that one Postman , Those coin collector cards are good and would help prevent crushing .. Inside a Chrissy or B'day Card ..

Even Better still Inserting one of those coin cards In a Cutout square In the middle of a Peice of cardboard the Size of the Gift card ..

There are plenty of gift cards with Small Items inside as it is anyway :)

Surely The time and cost of these little extra methods wouldn't be much .. and If people knew the stealth was up to scratch I'm sure that would be good for business ..

Just try and imagine how many Xmas cards cross the world this month ..

I'm dead broke this time of year .. But If I did have the spare cash I'd prolly wait till December each year to buy the different strains I would like to grow ..

And the most obviously inconspicuous thing to send them in at that time of year is ofc the Common Xmas card ..

Anyway .. Bring on the stealth methods I say .. :peace: .. But either way , I reckon this is the month to be orderin ... lol

Now ... how to scrape up a spare $100 lol

Bye 4 Now lol

Budman ;)

There's been that many different things tried and that many different ways discovered by customs that they're not being told anything new.

I've had them in cd cases, do you think customs will check every cd case that comes here?

Had some sent in one of those big round bubblegum containers once, not very stealthy but it came through

Had seeds sent from people in Canada and Africa I've met online in that stuff real estate signs are made of, if cut to the right size fits the envelope nicely and is still flexible while protecting the seeds inside the ribs of that stuff, just looks like a thick letter

not really the point Closet Grower.

A letter from my grandma from the nederlands or my dutch girlfriend is probably the worse stealth method of all. It doesnt take much for a stoner brainstorm to come up with a more professional looking delivery i.e. Printed Letter, logos, flyers inside. etc etc.

Ive said this before, have a look in your letter box and see what ends up there.

Junk mail.

:peace:

Great stuff xpat simon, thats really good to hear. lol

Edited by wildflower

I'll gladly rate your service for free Xpat

I hear those Heavy Duty Fruities and Sensi Stars can be buggers to get through the post

Send some out and I'll let everyone know if they got through ok,... can you get em in packs of 100?

No need to thank me :peace:

I've send packages over 200 beans using different stealth methods and they arrived lol

So.. yeah.. come on order some lol

Edited by Xpat Simon