Just checked the site and I don't really see a reduction in anything, they are still pretty expensive imo. $85AUD for "Xpat Early Misty"?? I bought the 'same strain' from Nirvana for $25. I didn't even know Xpat had an Early misty actually :D

The rest of your strains ie: Bubble Gun, M60, Skunk Blanc & Skunk #1 are all still the same prices from what I could see. SMASH is the only one that seems to have been reduced, from $77AUD to $68AUD :D

Maybe I'm wrong, please correct me if I am lol

On another note, buds DO NOT get "densed with raisin" ok?? :D

Buds Densed With Raisin

B)

Yea youre right nugget reduction on Smash you mentioned and a $5 (wow) reduction on big bud to bring it down to a much more affordable price of 145$ also a reduction on Shiva shanti2 43 down to 23$

and reduction of $8- on Super skunk and one reduction on Xpat mix of 34$

So all in all they have 5 price reductions out of about 60 lines :D

B)

but i dont think lowering prices is the key to getting the business just MO

I dont agree gaz, because Xpats Smash, M60 etc($85) cost more than Soma Seeds(82$) @ Planet skunk! ... so who would you choose just on breeders history? B)

see PS has a 30% price reduction on Soma seeds... im not bagging Xpat here but it just makes sense to shop around IMO

Fully agree with Everest that i too would pay top dollar IF super Stealth was used, cause thats what can make or break a seedbank

most seedbanks sell all the same seeds basicly, so then the only difference is thier delivery method ... yet not one will get off thier dirty black arse and put in some effort into delivery methods ... yet if the shoe was on the other foot and the seedbanks lost money(or even worse thier freedom!) like growers do when a delivery is found by customs, then i bet methods would soon change

better stop before ranting to much :D

:D

EDIT: i must add that at least Xpat has given away seeds here, to his credit

I dont agree gaz, because Xpats Smash, M60 etc($85) cost more than Soma Seeds(82$) @ Planet skunk! ... so who would you choose just on breeders history?
im on planetskunk now i cant find m60 under soma seeds? if soma seeds dont sell m60 thats like compairing a sativa to an indica in the grow room frazzy :D all i ment is price isnt everything to everyone to me im a cheap cunt ill take what evers cheapest but i have noticed alot of peeps rather spend the extra on more potent breeders gear than take the cheaper lower potent option (same strain different breeders) weather xpat strains are any good i wouldnt know and probably never will B) Edited by Gazza2001au