Down Sativa, Down !

Following up on this thread. Took your advice and tied my Sativa down (there's actually 2 but the younger started later and didn't need the rough treastment. Both ladies happy. Much nicer than last year's mess!

Anyhoo, pic attached - looking forward to harvest..

post-30-1175575583_thumb.jpg

That's the way to go mate. And as each (what should be a side branch) gets too tall, tie that down again of course.

A good size thai, tied down like that over a full growinf season ends up a dense square bush larger than a family sedan, and can still be a few meters tall.

Good strain to hang onto if you are always going to have a safe place for it.

cheers

rob

Very healthy plants gruntus, you've done well.

Try keep their dark periods dark to stop it pushing out male flowers.

I had a big tied down outside under my shed window and a few branches used to get light from the window, those branches poked out the male flowers while the rest of the plant flowered normally...

Anyhow just thought I'd mention that as your only counting the days now :scratchin: Great looking grow Gruntus

Following up on this thread. Took your advice and tied my Sativa down (there's actually 2 but the younger started later and didn't need the rough treastment. Both ladies happy. Much nicer than last year's mess!

Anyhoo, pic attached - looking forward to harvest..

post-30-1175575583_thumb.jpg

Awesome grow man. Those plants are gonna let off a mighty pong when they flower.