Down Sativa, Down !

Guest KuH_De_Tah
Tie that bitch down. Wait till the soil has dried out a bit and gradually start pulling the tip further and further down. It will be an ongoing process but it will help keep the plant out of site an d you will increase your yield.

Only packet seeds I have ever grown are SPC Thai (do they still exist - used to be on these boards a lot). Apparently the Thai exhibits some limited bisexuality and produces a few seeds on predominantly female (sensimilla) plants. Or perhaps the odd bit of pollen blows in from the suburbs. Either way I get a lot of mellow sativa and enough seeds to sow next year.

Neighbours change every weekend (it's a leaser) but the owner has never much minded.

Have now tied her down (hard to see her throo' the broadbeans) and she's respondingly nicely.

Thanks all lol

Harvest was pretty impressive - more than I know what to do with. I'm guessing about 20oz from each plant (plus a few buckets of leaf/small bud). That said it's a Sativa and not apt to please those who seek a "ripped-of-ya-tits"-couchlocky experience. Happy to trade w/ any Adelaide growers out there.. (PM)

Is that a contradiction in terms as I thought sincimilla reered to seedless buds ?

I could be wrong :freak:

I'll hunt down the reference on Thai strains that I came by the info from; 's interesting..

Others have suggested that is might just be a limited pollination by lucky wandering pollen (which might carry for 5km on a good day).

Either way it's mostly sinsemilla (that's kinda' like a little bit pregnant I suppose..)