Manicure

oh i want one where can i get one

Currently, you can only get one from overseas. Simplest way is to go to Europe yourself, buy one and organise shipping yourself. Or you can try your luck with talking a shop into shipping it to you. Be prepared to pay much money.

Outside grown plants I like to hang complete, and leave for a day or so. Trim the fan leaves the next day. That way they've wilted a tad, so they cut easier, and as they fall "back" when turned upright, you can get the sciccors in right to the main stem and get rid of all the leaf stem. Some of the fan leaves on a decent outdoors plant can take alittle pressure to cut, and do enough of them will give you big blisters. So I wait that day if i can. When the branches "collapse" I often then will seperate the branchesa fromt he plant to hang independantly. Of course depnds how big they are too, f they're real big, they have to be divided before u can hang them for height reasons.

Anyway, clip the fan leaves off, then turn them back unpside down and let the smaller leaves crumble into the ground as the plants dry in the shed. (these dyas I'd put a sheet under them I'd say and collect all that crumble for making hash with bubble bags.

Pretty much as already said.

but for curing, I used to use a bush safe. I started to use it out of paranoia. A hole in the ground put somewhere discreet, that can fit a couple 20 litre drums with good lids. As soon as the haeds are superficially dry, I put them in drums and bury them in the ground. Pull them out every few days and expose them until they're superficially dry again. Keep doing this until they stay stable.

This cures them with a very slow dry, while also reducing the amount of time they are "available" for cops to find if they drop in for a hello. It's an absolute to have a bush safe if u live remotely anyway; I just found it a handy way to dry while constantly trying to get them buried as fast as possible, like I said. Discovered it was a great way to dry and cure more orless by accident.

These days being inside and not so hard on the back, I like to clip the fan leaves off straight away, same time as I harvest. Then hang them upside down and let them dry witht he smaller leaves slowing down the dry time also as already stated. Clip themoff when I'm saisfied the buds are ready for bagging. Also get backache.

The question I have but is regarding these trim machines....

do they leave stem in the bud from the clipped leaves? I would imagine they do wouldn't they?

Funny, I was just talking about this the other day with some-one and he raised this question to me.

cheers

rob

PS. Stoney those sciccors you have there are sharp as a surgeon's knife alright, but I get blisters from them. They sure can cut though.