Manicure

prefer to cut them off the main stem and hang each stem then after 3 to 4 days when its dry clean leaves off and manicure with spring loaded scissors wearing latex gloves. after its bagged up, leave the bag open a day or so as stems may sweat and re-wet it.

used to clean leaves off wet then hang and dry, now like to dry first. allows the head leaf to curl over the buds,

Oh whilst i am the near opposite

I cut all fan style leaves wet whilst hanging as near full plant (or divided to aid this pruning) to free the buds to the open air and leave to hang whilst drying till they appear outside bud dry

Then i remove most stems leaving handles as best i can and dry till stem snaps

Once dry the smaller bud leaves can be cleaned easily as then they can be saved for some nice hash this IMO cuts down on handling the precious stuff when its real sticky

I love the sticky fingers and some eucalyptus oil cleans your hands fast scissors i use are not spring loaded gunna look for them man!!

i clip off the shade leaves and bin them, then i clip off the smaller non-resinous leaf and put that aside for when i run out of smoko....i make sure to get as much stem off with those leaves too as it reduces drying time lol then i just run the scissors up and down clipping away the resinous leaf as i go and leave the buds with a very minimal amount of leaf on them so it doesnt reduce the weight so much, but once dried i usually cant help myself and manicure the shit out of them untill a 1g bud weighs 0.5g, but has absolutely no leaf on it what so ever :applause: