Weed And Engineers

Makes you wonder whether cannabis survey research has traditionally been conducted with less literate/numerate types in order to introduce a bias that gives the researchers what they're being paid to find (ie. dope makes you a dope..)

Over the last 2 years I have come from zero knowledge of the world's financial markets to a point where I am comfortable with designing systemmatic trading & money management rules. This has involved heaps of embracing new concepts (to me) in programming and mathematics. Every time I found myself thinking "This is too hard" I'd reach for my vape and mull my problems over. Bit by bit I have overcome all adversity. Cannabis IMHO is a great aide to learning - it always helps me past my insecurities or fears about the new.

The time delay you observed in your study is interesting. Perhaps some would conclude that cannabis makes you dim. From my experience time is an essential component in any problem solving. Perhaps the world is just too fast anyways; kinda' like the Rastafarian stance against Babylon..

Thanks for posting you findings !

The human brain is like any other part of the body. Excercise it and it will develop, space out and vegetate all day and it will turn to mush. And I believe this is the case irrespective of whether you do drugs or not.

There would be a correlation between doing drugs and in particular mj and diminished mental capacity, not from the direct effect of the drugs but from the tendency to become less active.

From my personal experiences I would agree with what HMOP has said. Complex mental functions can still be performed under the influence but it just takes a little longer. Unfortunately with my line of work its important to make decisions quickly so while I could do it if I had more time before each decision reality is I have to be straight. :applause:

i thought as i have read on other places in this forum that it is THC that causes head high and CBD that causes body stoned. thus wouldnt medical mary(replacement for analgesics) have low thc to high cbd ratio cause body stoned is the numbing to pain.

also why do we call it medical MJ? when there are so many medicinal uses and thus wouldnt all the different types of plants potentially have a unique canabanoid of medicinal value? or is it just that is is legalised for use as an analgesic where it has been legalised for medicinal use?

its so hard to understand these things cause everywhere contradicts everywhere else so if someone who knows can tell me id be thankfull.

Damn I've never heard of a sativa white widow but sure as shit those pics look sativa as anything. You've got some special stuff there.

And there's so much false information that people (possibly myself) are ready to claim as fact that it's hard to tell what's what. Even books like the cannabible have a lot of bullshit in them, not to mention all the random shit I've read on here and Overgrow (RIP - this site was the shit).

Perhaps the fact that those who are more artistic and less mathematically articulate tend to be stoners rather than stoners tend to be bad at maths.... Of course there would be oulying populations of users in particular fields, but I wonder if this might not be part of the answer....

Good work there Hashmaker...

And yeah, originally White Widow was a brazillian sativa hybrid. Nowadays I imagine that you'd have a hard time reconciling what one strain bank calls white widow and what the next one does. We have no nomenclatural (naming) rules for cannabis cultivars, as we're not cultivating a legal plant. If we came up with our own rules for naming and parentage verification, with perhaps a central breeding registration, we might have a bit more confidence that what you're getting is what you're getting...

There are a few seedbanks that still sell them here in Canada however they don't export seeds here. Seeds are legal in Canada and so is cultivation for medical use. Also in most parts of canada the police have no interest in busting growers unless they are bikers. I have friends that have been growing for the better part of 3 decades and they have had cops in there house and no problems.