ive been on the lookout through bunnings and other hardware stores looking for a suitable bloom nutrient, i had my eye out for manutec bloom booster but never could find it, so i thought that perhaps my local hydro shop has some goods so i went in and explained what i was chasing and he said hes only got one bloom nutrient that is for soil so i said i will take it.

its a product from "nulife technologies" they make a range of nutrients mainly for hydroponics but they do a grow and bloom for soil, i havent used it yet as i just flushed my babies so i cant coment on it yet. heres what there website description is which isnt realy much....

---"Bushmaster Growth and Bloom has been designed specifically for the outdoor enthusiast. Bushmaster was designed for hydroponics plants grown in a soil medium either grown under lights or outdoors. For Hydroponic plants grown in a soil medium Bushmaster is best used daily for six days a week and given just water on the seventh day to flush any build up of salts in the soil.

Bushmaster can also be used on all garden plants weekly during summer and fortnightly during winter at the rates described. As the names suggest growth is for leaf and stem growth and Bloom is designed to promote flowing and if a fantastic product for all flowing plants."---

the ingriedients are down the side are as follows:

nitrogen- 2%

phosphorous- 0.6%

pottasium- 4%

calcium- 1.2%

magnesium- 0.7%

sulphur- 0.4%

iron- 0.05%

manganese- 0.01%

boron- 0.035%

zinc- 0.002%

copper- 0.0015%

cobalt- 0.001%

molybdenum- 0.005%

nickel- 0.001%

so its got a bit more nitrogen than i would of thought for a bloom nute but i basically had a choice between this and liquid thrive flower and fruit which has an even higher nitrogen content. by the way it isnt organic but by the look of the liquid and smell im sure it isnt as chemmically as liquid thrive would be.

so has anybody had any experience with the "bush master" hopefully its good as its also pretty cheap at 12 bucks a litre.

heres there web page its on www.nulifetech.com.au/products.html#gardening

peace out

it'll probably do the job well enough, but in reality you could have bought any bloom nurtient (coco specific would probably be better though) and used it at half strength once a week on those plants lol

what really caught my eye though was this line:

Bushmaster was designed for hydroponics plants grown in a soil medium either grown under lights or outdoors.

anyone who knows anything about growing know its the medium that dictates to wether a plant has been grown hydroponically or not so its gotta make you wonder about the people who made that nutrient lol

hey guys

i too have some of the stuff

wdc i too have laughed at that statement many a time

its dose rate is wat worrys me

its a ltr bottle and wants u to use at 6ml to 8ml dependin on plnt size

and u are to use daily 6 days a week this stuff 1 day straight water

with the grow 1 when i added it to the water my ph would plumet to 4.9??

never seen that before

peace

billo

hey guys

i too have some of the stuff

wdc i too have laughed at that statement many a time

its dose rate is wat worrys me

its a ltr bottle and wants u to use at 6ml to 8ml dependin on plnt size

and u are to use daily 6 days a week this stuff 1 day straight water

with the grow 1 when i added it to the water my ph would plumet to 4.9??

never seen that before

peace

billo

i also think that dosage rate is a bit extreme + if it is dropping your pH to that level you should be using far less nutrient as soil grown plants like a higher pH than hydro plants and at 4.9 thats way to low for hydro lol imo i would probably reverse their dosage guide, ie. nutes 1 day, water the other 6 lol