Weed that doesn't look like weed

A hoax in what way NotDave, as in it is not cannabis?

ahh the reasons i have my doubts is ...

- Fet has been saying he'll bring out seeds for it for years but so far has produced nothing

- there are hardly any pics of it, that's the only one i've seen so far

- the plant in the pic doesn't even look like a cannabis mutant, it looks like a completely different type of plant altogether (but of course i would love to be proven wrong!) -- compared to Ducksfoot and your Mongy Madness which both look unconventional yet you can still tell they're definately cannabis at least!

- there's a Spice Bros logo on it, when it's Fet's strain, and Spice Bros have never released it anyway

Just all seems a little suss yknow!? :)

http://muppet.blogsome.com/images/gins01.JPG

Edited by NotDave

- the plant in the pic doesn't even look like a cannabis mutant, it looks like a completely different type of plant altogether (but of course i would love to be proven wrong!)

:) Dizzy is a strain of Mongy Weed NotDave, I can assure u that the plant in that picture is cannabis. I have only recently bought a camera but will have more Mongy Weed photos soon.

:) Why fet has never released seeds i don't know. As for myself, living in Australia has made it impossible for me to do so. But i am looking at a couple of ideas atm that will hopfully change this situation.

Mongy well im glad my suspicions were wrong (if anyone would know it'd be you i guess!) because i didn't think mutant strains could be _that_ mutant, that thing is off the scale, hopefully he will get off his arse and get some seeds out some day!

As for myself, living in Australia has made it impossible for me to do so. But i am looking at a couple of ideas atm that will hopfully change this situation.

harder but not impossible - quiz Wallyduck about it :)

question on the "bindy"

I used to score pot threw a freind we called "bindy"

cause you got a bag full of finger nail size buds, that looked like burs ,

good smoke, but no big buds we used to spot it like hash actually lol.

I was told the guy grew it outdoors I dont think it was just the shitty buds at the bottom of the plant cause

my friend used to get like a pound of the stuff.

nice pot though, and no waste just an ounce of tiny buds.

question on the "bindy"

I used to score pot threw a freind we called "bindy"

cause you got a bag full of finger nail size buds, that looked like burs ,

good smoke, but no big buds we used to spot it like hash actually :punk:.

I was told the guy grew it outdoors I dont think it was just the shitty buds at the bottom of the plant cause

my friend used to get like a pound of the stuff.

nice pot though, and no waste just an ounce of tiny buds.

Sounds like BINDI bought the cheap pounds(Grade 3))......The number 1 big chunky buds went to them rich fuckers in the city :peace: :punk: