Weed that doesn't look like weed

Hey everyone this is my first post so Gday!

I have recently bought some M60 from Xpat and they have just sprouted for my first guerilla grow up in the bush. I was wondering if there are any strains that don't actually look like marijuana? I was thinking about tying the plants down to keep them low profile but I think i'll just hope no one sees them. Appreciate any thoughts!

Smithy

The only two that are available at seedbanks are Ducksfoot and Lowryder (and its crosses like Master Low)

Lowryder is a small dwarf of a thing, yields usually about 1/4 - 1/2oz, boring flavour and not very potent. I wont be growing it again, but i give it credit for being a unique plant with the lowest profile of all. Maybe some future Lowryder crosses will be more potent. (Lowryder still looks like a pot plant though, but because it rarely gets above 1 foot in height its pretty stealthy)

Ducksfoot (from Australia's own wallyduck!) has webbed leaves making it less obvious as a cannabis plant (during vegetative stage at least)

Then there's Mongy's Madness aka Australian Bastard Cannabis aka Dizzy aka Bindy, but you won't be able to get your hands on any - see Mongy's Madness thread for his explanation of those :)

Edited by NotDave

:) is there ever such a thing as strains that don't actually look like marijuana..

if you find one man tell please.....i grow it fucking everyware..

tt

its all about the camafluage , if it doesnt smell skunky , and its hidden behind corn , no one can see it...

bubblegum smells like juicy fruit when growing ........awesome .....

other strains like K2 and White Widow AK47/48, have real bad body odour even at 2 weeks Veg.....

i guess what im trying to say is , people will always walk straight past a plant unless they are looking for a plant or they smell it .....

graPefruit and the berry strain are similar in odour

plant corn 3-4 weeks after what it says on the packet to build late barrier ....

EDIT: There is actually a plant that smells like a sativa , also good camo , decoy plant . throws em of the trail , but im fucked if i can remember what its called.......

Edited by Lucian