Disadvantages of smoking using a bong

bong smokers cough up black shit, vape smokers don't. enuf said about the health aspect IMO.

If you're living with your parents a vapouriser is definitely the way to go, much less smell than a bong, and also its more efficient on the weed. Look around in the smoke/cigar shops even in shopping centres a lot of them sell cheap vapourisers these days. Off Ya Tree has a few to choose from and you'll see em all on display when you walk into the shop. No need for secret code words...

If you're buying your weed, your vapouriser will pay for itself within a few months just because you have to use less. Also take note of what budman said, he can be stoned and still crave a bong. Better to get on the vape now and not get conditioned to bong smoking IMO. lol

I see.. but then I've been told a good vapourizer is upwards of $500.. which is a lot of money, honestly. I am willing to spend $100 - $200 on a vape, but that's about it. If anyone can recommend a vape that's between that price range, easy to find in Brisbane city and is of good quality, shout it out loud man.

Hey there MiickEe

Ive never tryed a vape myself so i cant help you out there...

But im quit happy smoking bongs.. well more then happy :applause:

I wouldnt spend to much on ya first bong.. Ive had a shit load of homemade 1's and ive brought myself a glass bong... That hardly ever get used wasnt a good buy... Waste of $50 i say.. My $15 springer is a better smoke... But it just comes down to what you would rather smoke out of... But then again with the glass bongs stay to the simplar designs.. as Budman said its tempting to go get a flash 1... Pfft get simple mate.

And for hinding ya bong... I no the feeling.. :whistle: I hide mine in the shed behind my speakers.. It works for me.. Well it did untill some1 went snopping :thumbsup: but hey.. enough said.

Good luck with it and let us no what ya ended up with.

BB :thumbsup:

Edited by bong_bitch18

If you're buying your weed, your vapouriser will pay for itself within a few months just because you have to use less. Also take note of what budman said, he can be stoned and still crave a bong. Better to get on the vape now and not get conditioned to bong smoking IMO. joint.gif

Well , thats not exactly what I said Pipeman :thumbsup: But fair enough and no worries ofc ...

I think I already mentioned that when I've tried vapourising ... It just didn't do it for me ...

I'm keen to one day get properly stoned from a vape ... But seriously have my doubts about them ... But then , we all have our different theories don't we ...

I think the idea is a good one .. but one that is not yet perfected ...

With a Bong , Ya can't go wrong ... and I don't have the spare funds to be spending so much on such a fancy peice of equipment ...

But hey , whatever floats ya boat :thumbsup:

And on that note ... time for another Hit from the waterpipe ...

Enjoy everyone .. No matter which way you partake in the matter ... :whistle:

Cheerz.

Budman :applause:

I see.. but then I've been told a good vapourizer is upwards of $500.. which is a lot of money, honestly. I am willing to spend $100 - $200 on a vape, but that's about it. If anyone can recommend a vape that's between that price range, easy to find in Brisbane city and is of good quality, shout it out loud man.

I highly recommend the agung hotplate vape, its the one with a glass jar top (not a dome) you can get them at Off Ya tree for about $150. :scratchin:

Well.. I dunno. Portability is one of my main concerns, and with a glass jar on top that kinda limits it a lot. THe Vapir 1.0 or something was like a small, flat vapourizer with a little tray, that looked like something that can cater to my needs, but I have been given conflicting reviews on the item.

The problem I'm having with smoking through a bong/joint is that I have always been against smoking tobacco for respiratory and health reasons.. so why should I smoke pot and yet be against smoking tobacco?

You see, I am at a mental crossroad at the moment. :scratchin: The Vapir One looks like a really good unit (from what I hear).. does Off Ya Tree stock such an item? I plan to continue using maijuana for a long, long time.. I know there is limited research to prove/disprove the fact that smoking marijuana causes cancers and the like, but my head tells me that inhaling any kind of smoke, no matter from what substance, is harmful to your health, period. Is it justifiable to purchase a vapourizer on these grounds? I wanna hear from actual vapourizer customers/users. :applause: Is it worth the money in the long run? And will the product last the long run? xD

Is it justifiable to purchase a vapourizer on these grounds? I wanna hear from actual vapourizer customers/users. :applause: Is it worth the money in the long run? And will the product last the long run? xD

Be pretty hard to buy health back once its gone, so yeah its justifiable miick. Not sure about the vap 1 but the idea of vaping is to use less for better effect. So there's another saving. Maybe less to grow (as if!) or buy..

Good luck with your choice :scratchin: