Disadvantages of smoking using a bong

agung it is... i would recommend one and they aint too expensive!

On the subject of tar matter, anyone else listening to triplej a couple of months ago hear about the study comparing dope to tobacco. They were saying even though you get twice as much tar in a joint, it actually had a completely different effect on the lungs compared to tobacco tar... if anyone has more info on this study i wouldnt mind seeing it. Think it was done in sweden?

Okies, so I'm gonna buy a bong tomorrow, maybe the next day or the next. Whenever I get time, I suppose.

I think acrylic might be the best option 'cause it's damn-well durable, moreso than glass or ceramic (and probably much cheaper). What size is the best, I'm looking for a bong that's small enough to put just about anywhere but big enough to offer practicality.

Are you sure? There was a NORML study ages ago about water filtering more THC than tar, so you were actually worse off. Joints were even better. Particulates are where bongs and joints are great.

Unfiltered somke from a dry-pipe or joint is more carcinogenic than water-filtered bong smoke, so you can definitely do worse than a bong for your health! lol

BUT with a bong it goes deeper in your lungs(where a lot of lung problems start)(And water on the lung is not good and painful.................................BUT with all the shit IN DOPE AND ON IT these days joints would be pretty bad........................SO FUCK KNOWS WHICH WAY TO GO...................IF i was you i would use a dry little pipe with a little bit of straight weed ,,Blow it out your bed room window......Bong is going to stink(not like you can clean it every day next to your mum at the sink)..................BONG is the needle of weed(quick hit)

:whistle:

High All ,

I'll always think that smoking thru a Bong is the best way to smoke ... But thats my opinion , and each to their own aye ...

I could have a Joint and a Pipe and a Vape and probly even a Bucket ... I would still feel like havin a normal Bong ...

And Hey Miick , I honestly recommened you do Not get an acrylic one ...

Most 'Glass Bongs' are now made from Pyrex ... Which doesn't break very easily .. and modern ones are usually very thick and sturdy ...

I recommend the 25cm tall (Approx.) ones ... (Mine is about 28cm including the base) ... otherwise a slightly smaller one will still work well ...

I've also got a smaller 'All Glass' (Pyrex , No Rubber base) bout 15 cm that works really well , and Was very easy to travel with ... almost just put it in your pocket :wacko:

I really recommend , as I think most Bong smokers would , to be buying a Cleanly shaped common style Bong ... especially for being able to clean it ...

:)

Well , I don't mean to rant on about it , Just tryin to give you an idea as to what (Imho) you should purchase bongwise ... I Hope that helps ...

I don't have a decent Pic But ...

post-8241-1160298554_thumb.jpg

I know you've probly seen these bongs ...

But there ya go ... That is very sturdy , solid rubber base , clean curves , easy to clean , wide stem to help prevent any cloggedness ... and no I don't work for the company :toke:

It's a Magic Water Pipe (MWP) and the AGUNG are very similar and good. lol

Good luck with it ... and don't worry ..

Everyone buyz Bongs everywhere ... Just have ya carry bag (Or they wrap it anyway usually (eSpecially at Gift/Novelty shops) ... and just take It with ya ;)

It's clean so Theres no worries anyway ...

o.k. Let us know what you get when you get It o.k. .. and really , I wouldn't spend much more than $35 o.k. and altho the fancy ones are tempting ...

You are just payin for fancyness and not Quality ...

Much like when Stereos started being made out of cheap materials and snazzed up with flashing lights rather than Solid construction and Quality Components ...

Oops ramblin' lol

B)

O.k. sorry for the long post ...

Bye 4 Now :xcited:

Budman :yahoo:

(P.s. The last few 'Glass' Billies i got were wrapped in bubblewrap and paperwrap just like buying a vase or similar) ; )