• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst

Photo

Oh No,

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Buddy

Buddy

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 Posts:
  • Interests:Motorcycling ;-)
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 3x1000w HPS
Ever got outa bed one morning, had a quick piss and scuffled down to your grow room to discover that the pride and joy you put all your hopes on started to look like the one in this this pic ?

Unless your going to start a seed stash or knock up some of Urby's recipies, PULL IT...its a male :D

Attached Files

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Tom

Tom

"addicted to growing"

• Members
  • 6183 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
Thanks for that picture of the male flowers Buddy.

Posted Image Posted Image

BlackBeauty

BlackBeauty

BB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 Posts:
  • Interests:Vaping the Volcano, Fitness, Music, Wining and Dining, Travel, Philosophy, Buddhism, NLP, Podcasts, Muay Thai, Systema, Psychedelics
  • Fav. Lighting: none
oh no :blink:

time to leave the household for that one!

WhiteSkunk

WhiteSkunk

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
wow UGLY would cry........but then u shouldnt have that problem if you sex your plants b4 putting them into flower it is very easily done while in veg turn lights to 6 hrs for 3 days any males will show there sex which u pull and the girls that r left you put back to 18/6 and they will b ready to go ..and you wont eva have this problem of finding a male........cheers :P

joshsskatergirl

joshsskatergirl

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:

oh no  :P

time to leave the household for that one!

:( :( ;)

(Guest) Field_of_Light

(Guest) Field_of_Light
  • Guests
Hey I paid 180 US for some seeds from Marc Emery which didnt look that bad but were kind of inbetween...hermaphroditic?

I was so happy with th Great white Seeds...I nearly booked a flight to see him especially.....

Compounding it the after sales service was non existant...even to my emails

johnnyreeferseed

johnnyreeferseed

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
that is a fine looking male nonetheless. when you get into breeding, you learn to appreciate a nice male like that. sure wouldn't want it in my bud room though.
jrs :D

(Guest) weekprik

(Guest) weekprik
  • Guests
can i stick a bad of pollen over just one flower and get that one flower to produce seed??

pipeman

pipeman

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5649 Posts:

can i stick a bad of pollen over just one flower and get that one flower to produce seed??

yup you can. and a lot of people do it that way so you get good bud from the rest of the plant

novice grower

novice grower

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 Posts:
  • Interests:Spending time with my family,gardening,growing and SMOKING !
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Sorry to see any grower have that misfortune Buddy. :o
I had the same thing happen to me,except the balls were not as noticeable,they looked like tiny little buds comind on,bugger!
The cause of my girls turning into putrid males( ::D: ),was as i eventually discovered was light leaks! ;)
A little L.E.D light,like what you get on a smoke alarm, in a closed room can make your plants change sex!
Does not need to be much light!!!!
Hope this helps new growers with this type of problem! :D
Thats about it for now,rattled on for long enough
Hope to make some new friends and swap knowledge.
Catchya's later.

Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.