AK's clones & Thai Satvia Germination for Summer 06

Oh no bloody stinking small grubs !

I have infested ma Gr with small green gruby things which are munchin on my plants.

I have lost 1 Thai seedling I replanted into 2" pots and moved into my GR.

I also lost another from out back before it got it's head out. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I will pick up some 'Defender' & keep an eye out for more. :thumbsup:

Edited by nitram

Another terminated grow by nitram due to reasons beyound my control

I am going to keep this short:

1) It was mostly my feault as I waked out6 infront of a motor vehicle whixh in the police report was going 55km pe hor ( a convienian speed) being 5 km under limit (70km per hr). or 10 km over if a cerossing is 50 km per hr.

I am off to Gattion in Qld (near TOOWOMBA) to be looked after by family as I can't walk at all atm.

So I should return to home (sydney) in under 8 weeks. Hopefully walking and able to start afresh with indoor AK clones. I will post pic of some seeds I have sprounted, These will be potted up and leg=ft outdoors to grow and in the care of the one good mate I have. I was told you only need one good mate to seem me trough thisds brief (hopefully) event.

I am leaving my 3 mums in the 'inexperienced' hands of that 1 good friend I will be busy t4omorrow potting them up and preping them for the 18/6 twin fluros. I will be leaving with 44 g of nutes at low ec (1.6) amdin water trays so they will have a hope of surviving 2 - 4 days at a time betwen waters :wacko:

Not ideal but my only option under the circumstances :peace: :peace:

See ya all in about 8 weeks with a new start :peace:

Back with some pics of this summers many seedling sprouts to be left prettymuch to there own divices outdoors

I'LL BE ONLINE ADMIRING ALL YA SYUMMER GROWS FELLAS :peace:

everest ....jesus man , as long as you are ok .... qld , eh for chrimbo , may be able to help with some meds if ya run out nitram

Ma busted leg in 'space boot' :peace: post-5398-1162628306_thumb.jpg :peace:

Aye ev m8 chrissy with a limp... tnks for the offer of assistance in my hurting times. I am recieving the right medication now and have arranged for more on arrival in Toowomba ............. My bro has said not to worry he has it covered everesr - trnks

Here is some sprouted seedling

I have germed. post-5398-1162628256_thumb.jpg:peace: This lot is a mix of Bubble Gun and AK females seeds I made ldurng the short winter & oef course some- which I will now later - are Thai Satvia's.

They will be looked after at ramdom intervals of every 2 - 3 days for the next 6 -8 weeks.

This is a germed 31/2 - 4 weeks old stavie looking female :peace:

post-5398-1162628487_thumb.jpg Ma mate want's to name it "Tarra"

So 'Tarra' it is then ...............strain is unknown bag seed

Feed will be low ec (1.6 or so ) at irregular intervals

till my retuern whern I see what is alive.

I've attempted to sex it under not so good lighting so I could be wrong.

Ma m8 will be attending these oudoors plants for eight possibly every 3 - 4 days

I give him 30/70 chance of sucess. :wacko: I'll update on 'Trra' on my return.

Keeps safe & watchout for fast moving predestrians :peace:

:peace:

Hey Nitram ,

Damn man ... did ya forget to look both ways? :peace:

But seriously , I'm glad your o.k. and It wasn't more serious than a busted leg ..

Enjoy yer time out , and all the best with speedy healing process :wacko:

And I hope your plants do well while your gone.

Take it easy :peace:

Budman :peace:

(P.s. Thats a nice space boot man , stylin.) :peace:

mullaway ....Buga it Nitram mate!

Just found your diary then.. Hoping you make a good solid recovery and return safely to your garden

aye mulla - I am going to be in good hands with little to do except to take in some Qld sunshine.

Budman ... Damn man ... did ya forget to look both ways?

Aye budman I didn't look both ways as it's a one way street. I simply just didn't look.

But seriously , I'm glad your o.k. and It wasn't more serious than a busted leg ..

(P.s. Thats a nice space boot man , stylin.)

Thanks Budman - it's one confortable boot alright - thinking to get the left side one but definatly not by challenging a motor vehicle. I am freaking out about when I am up and waling again about crossing any road crossing or not. :peace: