AK's clones & Thai Satvia Germination for Summer 06

The wheather is so good and I could not resist popping in 5+ Thai Satvia seeds.

The 7 day forcast is for some rain with heaps of sunshine. :doh:

I have potted up 4 x AK clones for this summer. post-5398-1159942373_thumb.jpg Watch this pot4 burst into action ! :wacko:

at the rear is 2 AK's I found lying around and were left out previous selections (grows) post-5398-1159942556_thumb.jpg

They will possibly reveg during summer - r4ight now they have come out of 7"x7"x9" deep pots and into outdoor round 15 & 20 Lt pots (I think).

These 4 AK clones have been potted

post-5398-1159943023_thumb.jpg

up into 2" square pots and are pegged for outdoor grow 06

comon summer roll on :toke:

Budman ...How Is that Thai Sativa to smoke? ... If I may ask ...

Both that and the AK's are strains I'm certainly interested interested in ... to grow and .. ofc. for their high

The Thai is nice as per usual .......... this is what is left atm .......post-5398-1160134642_thumb.jpg

4 selected AK's post-5398-1160134920_thumb.jpg :thumbsup:

thanks peeps

:peace: 3/4 POSSIBLY 5 UP ]:peace: post-5398-1160736483_thumb.jpg

So they will be loving the heat /sun tomorrow as 38 deg cel is predicted. Straight up and looking for action .

the growth has only been 1 day and the serated leaves are showing already - they just want to kick off into action

SNUCK IN A BIT CLOSER post-5398-1160736580_thumb.jpg GO THAI post-5398-1160736720_thumb.jpg

I have not planed any presentation style for these plants. Some will remember "Trellis Girl" & "bowing budah" in a pot & "Create girl" (milk create). . . . . . . . I'm not happy with a trellis - allthough it looked good - and the idea of a screen (net) for practical purposes (too dificult to move) is not that convienient.. I also I want to have a BBQ or 2 in my back yard this summer and the problem is that some guest I would not like to know nofin at all.... ever ..... :peace:

So I am open to any weird and wonderful ideas one may have.

Once a style is decided on then some names will be in order.

Roll on Summer :peace:

Hey nit with crate you use to plant in you get a garden stake cut it in half and place one half in each corner of the crate and tie your trellis to that then train the plant through it and that way you can move it out of site when needed.

Looking foward to another one of your out doors grow...

Edited by ozmade