pissed off in SA

sorry i don't have that link but some one else might but a freind in the know that works in the hydro bussiness says that there is a loop hole in the new law .your right hydro is'nt lighting it's the way you water. so stiil grow indoors under lights but just water by hand just like any other house plant that you have are they hydro cause there indoor and under your lights .no .same goes for your dope plants not hydro.im sure the'll cover that one up like they did when they changed it from 10 plants to 4 there was a loop hole then so you could still grow 10 plants but i think they fixed that after a couple of months .happy herb.

Guest IMPOSTORfield_of_lightNON-MEMBER

So whats happening in SA?????????????????

well its a simple thing called vote winning. In order to secure the conservative vote in SA the labour govt with a lot of help from the liberals (reluctantly) wants to win the next election. WHY??....have you seen the superannuation funds those guys get? SA is one of the last bastions of conservatism in Australia...the only way to win votes is to appeal to people through fear....and use the media to do it. The new premier of our state is a media maintained and supported wanker with one finger up his ass and his head up the conservative voters...........so......what can we do...dont vote either party next election....vote the greens......

And yes get off your backsides those of you who dont vote....and the sad thing is a conservative with his/her strong views on our lives is more likely to vote than your traditional ...I cant be fucked with all this beaucratic bullshit pot smoker.......

You cant complain when you cant be fucked voting :angry:

Guest Field_of_Light
Rippers....yes....particularly in near the city .....although people do like to go fence jumping to check.....a big dog would help.....but councils are coming down hard on barking dogs........

Guest Field_of_Light

not me I dont own a dog.....Im just saying in general....but I figure if dog owners cant pick up after their dogs when a doggie doo bag dispenser is 10 feet away the how are you going to get people to train their dogs.....

funny pic tom lol

I have a big, obvious dog house in my yard and there are always bowls of water out. Sometimes I have a dog too (time share with parents). Live inner city and never had problems.

Any of you SA members part of Hemp SA ? I'm not but just curious if any here are and what it's all about.

Field_of_Light, who did you vote for ? I voted Greens for the first time in my life but the concensus on these boards seems to be that I was pissing my vote away. Rann is another "bland guy in a suit and tie" politician with little noticable substance and a definite aversion to the economic or social benefits of cannabit. What a knob.

Guest Field_of_Light

I voted for labour (Note to self - you fucking idiot)......only becuase I thought they were going to do something good for mj growers...ie relax the laws a bit again....fuck knows how I got that into my head.....

Next time its greens......at least they have a chance of taking a seat...democrats are fucked.....infighting

Some of the biggest dogs guard some of the meanest crops...I find it funny walking around checking out peoples houses from the street and summising...hmmm...they dont have a car...long lawns...smells of mull every 3/4 months...big fence...blinds constantly drawn...

I chuckle loads .....!!!!

I vote every election.....I wouldnt join hemp sa primarily becuase the profile is too high.....I have career aspirations....:(

I support it silently...well some of it....