Oct 6, Trailer Park Boys THE MOVIE!

We've discovered a way to prevent videos from being pirated -- only release them in Canada !!!

The reason why the movie still isnt out is because its only being shown in Canadian cinemas i think - i dont even think you can see it in the US (i dont think it ever really caught on in the US, maybe just cos they're Canadians !?)

I had a quick google but i couldnt find any info about when the DVD will be released. Normally you can pre-order from places like Amazon but its not there yet

All the original series are available as torrents, try torrentspy.com

I had a quick google but i couldnt find any info about when the DVD will be released. Normally you can pre-order from places like Amazon but its not there yet

All the original series are available as torrents, try torrentspy.com

Video ETA has it Estimated for April 2007 for DVD

http://videoeta.com/movie/88521

I have season 1 to 5 on dvd and will order season 6 and the movie from the US once it is released.

Some sellers have the season 1 to 5 dvds on ebay

http://search.ebay.com.au/search/search.dl...ailer+Park+Boys

What's everyones favorite episode ?

I like the bible pimp.

Fav Quote (minster) - Do you know how to read my son ?. (Bubbles) Well that depends. Do you know how to go fuck yourself ?

Who's the Microphone Assassin (the one where J-Rok gets caught wacking off)

No DVD release till mid 2007 !!??!?!?!? *best Bubbles voice* COCK SUCKERS !!!

I have season 1 to 5 on dvd and will order season 6 and the movie from the US once it is released.

Don't tell anybody, but Season 6 has been available for download as a torrent for quite a while now. It's only 6 or so episodes tho (cos they spent the other half of the year making the movie)