Oct 6, Trailer Park Boys THE MOVIE!

I just noticed on the TPB movie website that it'll be in theatres from October 6 (so downloads not far away :thumbdown: )

http://www.tpbmovie.com

There's a trailer there

post-10229-1159245268_thumb.jpg

Synopsis:

Kicked out from jail days before the guard/inmate ball hockey final, Ricky, Julian and Bubbles return to Sunnyvale trailer park with a plan for The Big Dirty, the largest heist of their long criminal history: a dimwitted scheme to steal vast quantities of change – since it’s untraceable.

Meanwhile, Ricky is pondering taking his relationship with longtime girlfriend Lucy to the next level when he discovers that Lucy has some newly enhanced anatomy and a job at the Gentleman’s Club. Later, visiting the club, Julian meets and falls for the beautiful featured dancer Wanda and the Boys have their first encounter with Sonny, the dangerous owner of the club.

As the day of the Big Dirty approaches, The Boys train less-than-able assistants Cory and Trevor. But before their plan can succeed, they will have to outrun helicopters, survive shootouts and face down drunken Trailer Park Supervisor Mr. Lahey and his cheeseburger-loving assistant Randy in a deadly game of Sunnyvale Chicken.

TRAILER PARK BOYS THE MOVIE: the greatest crime from the smallest minds is only in theatres on October 6.

Music provided by J-Roc and crew.

Cat Show by Bubbles.

How Longs it been goin for?

The 7th season will be screening next year :peace:

Anyone Wanna give me the low-down or is there a Website about thye show? I need a New Hdd ... can't D/L

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trailer_Park_Boys

To cut a long story short, 2 of the 3 main characters (Ricky and Julian) were released from prison at the very start of Season 1 under the premise that they have a film crew follow them around ... we the viewers watch it from the cameramans perspective (like that Cops show), so we basically get to follow them around on their adventures in the Trailer Park :doh:

It's the funniest thing i've ever seen, and the only show where I've watched each series more than once lol (actually i've seen all 6 series no less than 3 times each now)

I need a New Hdd ... can't D/L

Web-browsing is downloading lol

Delete some old temp files to free some space then search at torrent sites (for full episodes/seasons) or youtube.com for segments