Oct 6, Trailer Park Boys THE MOVIE!

i asked all the people I know online in USA what they thought of it, and they'd never heard of it!

Yes and ironically the reason for this is because there's too much swearing in it, go figure :peace:

From Wiki ...

"In the United States, BBC America formerly aired a censored version of the show, but it is no longer part of their lineup."

"The show was offered to be developed in the US, but the creators wanted to keep the content strictly Canadian, and not have to censor the frequent swearing."

somebody on ozstoners chat last night said that theyd found a download link on a "private site", but couldn't give me the link because "it wouldn't work for you anyway" or some b.s. :scratchin:

When somebody does find a working download can you please post here!!! Don't post a direct download link, just let us know the name of the website we can go to search for it at

Cheers

Thanks Frazz :)

Well guys, I HAVE found it :)

Dont get too excited, as its only a cam and there is about 20 mins missing from the end unfortunately.

Its THE ONLY copy available to people who arent able to see it in cinemas. I'm not going to watch it, I'd prefer to wait for one with the full ending B)

anyways you can find it HERE

Once again, incase you juct clicked on the link without reading.. there is about 20 mins missing from the end unfortunately.

enjoy ppl (if you so choose) :)

Well after hearing all the hype about Trailer Park Boys on here , I got the wife to download the Christmas special so I could get in on the action , I watched about 30 mins of it straight and must say I didnt find it that funny :) Maybe you have to be stoned to see the funny side :)

Sure some bits were funny , but not giggle ya self silly funny , maybe I will need to give it another go .

Edited by Closet Grower

well after a month of looking for the movie online every single day i have given up lol there was that 1GB release which was apparently missing the last 20 minutes and no mention of another version available for download at all :thumbsup:

if anyone has a decent quality, full length version of the movie on their computer or otherwise i would just about do anything for a copy so send me a pm if you have it :peace:

on the bright side of things i had been looking for this pic everywhere and finally found a version that wasnt a thumbnail :xcited:

post-886-1163371114_thumb.jpg