Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead

The man was born into, grew up in and ran one of the country's most sucessful wildlife parks, I do believe he was more qualified as to the handling and welfare of animals than anyone here, the man lived for animals, his whole waking life (he only slept 4 hours a night) was dedicated to the preservation of and protection of wildlife, untold $$$ spent on habitats and reserves, for who? animals... the guy didn't ham it up for the cameras, that was him, they just filmed it.

Hate things, like; racism, small mindedness, ignorance, bigotry.

Don't hate a person, or people, that's just plain wrong and the problem with the world.

The guy deserves respect for his passion alone, he said once he wanted to change the world, I reckon he already has :scratchin:

I fully agree. And I also hope dna gets banned, he deserves it after the rubbish he has said.

Steve was a great bloke and had nothing but respect for animals. When the zoo flooded years ago, he spent the whole night looking after an elderly tortoise named Harriet. He stayed with her keeping her afloat so she'd survive the night. He risked his own life in doing so as some of the crocodile pens were overflowing also.

Most of the captive animals at his zoo are rehabilitated injured wild animals and most of the crocodiles are 'problem crocodiles' he had caught meaning they would be shot otherwise.

Possibly Australias biggest animal hospital is starting construction next year, all because of Steve. As has been said he even bought huge amounts of land all around the world just so animals can have a place to live forever without human interference.

He raised standards of care in zoos around the world to be just like Australia Zoo (which I've had the honor of visiting several times over the years.) including one of Singapores largest zoos.

What you saw on camera was what you got in real life. I've met the man (I doubt you have) and also if you take the time to look, you will see the same Steve in his 1980's home made videos.

He genuinely cared about animals and their welfare and is still the most passionate wildlife warrior I've ever known.

Steve is responsible for so many great things in this world, a jealous, bitter retard like you would not possibly be able to comprehend.

There are plenty of other stoner sites, good riddance to you. You sound about 16 anyway, you need to be 18+ to join this site.

PS. Learn to read, I never threatened anyone. I said prudes like you need to be shot in the forehead, but I've since rethought that statement and it would be too painless. I'd much rather see you castrated and then dipped into a cauldren of hot cooking oil as they did in 15/16th century Scotland.

Ok, u r right, i did speak before thinking. I do apolagize if i offended any of u. Reading over my previous posts i come across as real cunt. (I am). This obviosly wasn't the place for my political rantings, and again i sincerely apolagize for any offence. I do see Irwin as an animal lover, it's just i would not like to see Australian animals in "stage shows". I think his ideals where admirable, but animals are not there for our amusment. Anyway, i;ve started again sorry, I'll stick to sharing grow info with u guys if thats ok??

B)

I accept your apology personally , and would like to also apologize myself ,

I could have thought more carefully about what I replied , sorry , just drunk and upset and I used some overly harsh language.

:(

Apologies to all for tarnishing what should have been an entirely respectful thread dedicated to a great man.

:)

Good to see how strongly people felt and still feel about the man ...

:toke: Steve Irwin = Legend.

Bye 4 Now ...

Budman ... Out. (washing his mouth out with soap) :(

:(

P.s. Nice post StonedStump ... Ahem , cept maybe the P.s. bit :toke:

Animals are as unpredictable as people, i know from my surfing days you don't go over the top of a ray but being in their environment we can't move as well as they can. I heard he was behind the ray and it turned back around and he ended up over the top of it. All you could do in that situation is float and hope the ray doesn't get startled. Unfotunately, that seems to be what happened.

It's a horrible tradgedy, he was a G rated role model and a huge environmentalist. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

TV is a pretty big thing...i'm sure you've heard of it...nowadays the only way to get intouch with some people is through tv...steve wasn't exploiting the animals, he was using TV and his passion for animals to get other people to notice the world around them, outside of their 9-5.

Wot the fuck did u say? He should be shot in the fucken head?! If u said that to me pal i'd hunt ya down and kill ya.

Irwin was a fucken PIMP. He whored out his daughter for money and kept animals caged and teased. Gave all his money to charity. BULLSHIT! He made this years BRW Richest Austraians list. He was a fucken dog. I'm glad he's dead!!!!!!!!!!!

HUNT me down please,,,,,,,,,,Are you GERMaine greer????

Hey everybody...

Just wanted to stop by for a second and send my love and condolences to all of my Australian friends on the loss of a wonderfully amazing man, Steve Irwin. B)

My love and thoughts are with you guys...

Steve ROCKED! :peace:

He will be sadly missed...

Love and a Squish,

Alison Myrden

xx

Federal Medical Marijuana Exemptee

The Medical Marijuana Mission

www.themarijuanamission.com

Leading Female Speaker in Canada for LEAP -

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

www.leap.cc