Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead

I'm sorry, but I feel bad for making this thread now.. Seriously, a couple of you cunts need to pull ya fucken heads in..

At least be grown up enough to RESPECT that the guy has just passed away. It doesnt matter if you didnt agree with the way he treated animals, or that he was making good money (wouldnt we all like to), or whatever he was doing. Bottom line is the guys dead, Its a great fuckin loss to Australia, like it or not. And if you aren't gonna pay ya respects imo its best if ya dont bother saying anything in here. Not that I can stop ya's either way though hey...

R.I.P. once again Steve...

/leaves thread shaking head

:scratchin:

IVE SAID THIS BEFORE THIS IS NOT TURNING INTO A HATE THREAD...

DNA youve said your piece now FUCK OFF...

people who dont like him.. and I know there are a few.. just say your thing... DONT SAY IT IN HATEFUL MANNER... and leave it at that.. theres no need for this bull shit... and it fuckin stops now..

any more bullshit hate crap and I will be deleting it.. with a warning.. you get 3... this is a friendly forum.. and our older members should know that.. our newer members WILL respect that...

say your peice keep it fucking cival.. or dont say anything...

for fucks sake a mans died.. how anyones hate can be so bad to see past that.. I just cant understand... theres are million others that do deserve to die and have this sort of hate projected towards them... steve irwin.. whether you liked him or not.. in no way deserves this sort of hate.. PULL YOUR HEADS IN ALL OF YOU...

What the fuck can't u peolple understand.? This is Australia, i'm allowed to HATE who eva i want. Jesus, i can't believe u guys want to shoot me. U big girls. Maybe u should all go and join the liberal party or something. This isn't the obituary sectoion of the Age. I"M alowed to say wot i want when i want. All u people screaming for the right to grow ya herb, but u attack me for having a different attitude to u. Isn't that wot your sites about. If not i'll go back to one of the overseas sites.

Having an opionon is not a crime, forcing yours on other people is...............

you can have an opinion.. its just the hate infused with in your opinion thats the problem... the facts are.. people here respect him.. whether they liked him or not... hatefull comments like youve made will always create a flame up... if this is the type of person you are.. then maybe you are better off at one of the other "overseas sites".. we dont want this sort of attitude here.. its actually in the terms of your membership... thats what makes this site a great site.. and way above ANY OTHER...

keep it friendly... theres no need for it.. you can get your point across with out the hate...

I didnt like the way he handled the animals either.. ive said this.. hasnt stopped me from making a $10 donation...

so how do you feel... if all you want to do is incite hate then.. I will be telling pure to ban you... as is the feeling of the entire chat room...

youre more than welcome to have any opinion you like.. but keep it fucking civil... this goes for everyone... EVERYONE

SSkunk

hey there all

SS well said

i have already pointed out in this thread how i feel on this subject but i would like to clarify a few thing

i dont hate steve erwin because i think that anyone in aust did they would be stupid seeing as all the stuff he has done for our wildlife and environment aids us all and not to mention the donations to charity

all i was saying is i didnt really like the way he handled animals and at some stages looked as if he was provoking them

i have a huge ammount of respect for someone that comes from the country and is thrown into the spotlight of stardom and still keeps his feet on the ground and still has time to spend with his family

so yes steve will be missed by the majority of aust but i know some snakes out there that were spewin they missed him but on the other hand he had to do that stuff so that he could do the rest of the good things that he has done for this country and its people

cheerz all and calmness is a virtue lets post with less hate

The man was born into, grew up in and ran one of the country's most sucessful wildlife parks, I do believe he was more qualified as to the handling and welfare of animals than anyone here, the man lived for animals, his whole waking life (he only slept 4 hours a night) was dedicated to the preservation of and protection of wildlife, untold $$$ spent on habitats and reserves, for who? animals... the guy didn't ham it up for the cameras, that was him, they just filmed it.

Hate things, like; racism, small mindedness, ignorance, bigotry.

Don't hate a person, or people, that's just plain wrong and the problem with the world.

The guy deserves respect for his passion alone, he said once he wanted to change the world, I reckon he already has :scratchin: