Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead

You disrespectful ****. You're WRONG.

And he did not endanger his kid you dickhead. Prudes like you need to be shot in the fucking forehead.

Otherwise don't post your shit in this thread MATE.

Wot the fuck did u say? He should be shot in the fucken head?! If u said that to me pal i'd hunt ya down and kill ya.

Irwin was a fucken PIMP. He whored out his daughter for money and kept animals caged and teased. Gave all his money to charity. BULLSHIT! He made this years BRW Richest Austraians list. He was a fucken dog. I'm glad he's dead!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! So people who don't agree with ur opinion r fucken idiots or should be shot. Are u sure i'm not in Bigot.com Why should i respect a man in death who i hated in live? A true documentry filmaker shoots animals in there own habitat and the animal normally doesn't even know the camera is there. Compare that to Irwin dragging snakes by the tail and chasing animals through the bush till he cornered them and then captured them, just to show how much of an Aussie tough guy he was.!!! I have swum with stingrays dozens of times and they ONLY attack when threatened and very scared.He menaces animals. LIKE HE DID 2 EVERY FUCKEN ANIMAL HE TOUCHED. He was a bloody lion tamer. A clown. And a disgrace to real animal welfare. No other animal show host would ever treat animals with such contempt. He exploited animals. And if u politicaly correct ladies can't take on another opinon without name calling and threats to shoots people in the head, then there is not much hope for this world. Bloody rednecks.

:scratchin:

Dude ... Think about what your sayin ...

:peace:

HAVE SOME RESPECT YA FUCKIN LOSER!!! ... O.k. :toke:

:doh:

Dude , I would advise you to apologize , you are wrong ... who the fuck are you to say this shit ?? huh? .. You are the personal media consultant or somethin? , You GERM Griers fucken Peg-leg? get fucked .. stop bein such a dumbfuck (as previously stated) and get your facts straight for a start. ffs man ... I'm actually tryin to help you man ... I would forgive you in an instant if you were just strong enough to say you jumped ahead of yourself with what you wrote and were sorrily Out Of Line. If not , then Get fucked and go post a Website that gives a shit about ignorant views. o.k.

lol

O.k. ... Bye for now .. Plz dude .. think about what your sayin ... ffs ... you like it if we dissed your dad if he died??? , huh??? . no and we wouldn't say that shit to you man. :(

Budman :)

:thumbsup:

Apoligize 4 wot? having a different opinion 2 all of u? Just cause a man dies doesn't mean i respect him. I hold very strong views on animal welfare, so who the fuck are u to tell me i'm wrong. I didn't pay out on any of u.I just spoke wot i think, isn't that wot us "open minded" people do? I totally respect the man's greiving family but i really didn't like the man and we had clashed several times over the years on his attitude to captive animals. At least i'm putting forward an alternative view. I can't believe that none of u knew him yet he's a bloody hero. I suppose Warnie is a fucken hero too huh. Wot about our great scientists and doctors in this country, can u name 5? i'll bet u can name 20 TV people. This country has got to stop with the ocker bullshit and actually learn more than u read in the paper. Are u telling me that of the several dozen stingray fatalities around the world this year Irwin was the ONLY one who was killed by a stingray that wasn't scared for it's life. Play with fire......

And i'm still waiting to hear about the "BULLETS ARE CHEAP" line. Explain wot u meant dude, i've taken it VERY BADLY. Maybe that's not wot u meant huh??