Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead

respect to Stevo from the uk where his "croc hunter diaries" and australia zoo gave him a big profile. he was much loved over here and for us typifies the no messing about/get stuck in attitude that we poms lack. i think he was a good advert for oz, certainly better than john howard who is about the only other aussie who regularly gets on the news over here.

:toke:

If only there were a few people around as enthusiastic as Steve that were supporting Cannabis reform ...

:applause:

But I don't think Ive seen such a great person since I was in Primary school.

:thumbsup:

Steve was to me one of the last hopes of civilized (U heard me) action on this Planet ...

One of the people who made me feel not so alone in this futile society thats pressed apon us ...

Legend.

:toke:

From The Desk of Kharkovkid:

To all Oz Stoners, our deepest condolences on the death of you countryman, Steve Erwin. I thought it might comfort you somehow to know that the people in San Antonio and the Texas Hill Country 8700 miles away were in deep shock and sympathy with the Austrailian people this morning. Many expressions of sympathy for his family, hopes for continued wildwife conservation on your continent and expressions of deep affection for a country and people most of us have never seen. Rest assured that ALL STOP`N`GO girls on the morning shift were spreading the news of his untimely passing with each customer heading to the coffee pot. When ten Texas ranch hands stand talking after daylight, you know it`s what the AP wire boys call 4 Bell News. Once again, we are stunned, we are saddened and we are praying for the family and friends.

Signed, Texas