Seeding up M60+AK from M60 dad = neew seeds

Hi all,

Today I stripped the AK mum looking for seeds. elusive and I found many brown pods , however I only got 2 seeds.

post-5398-1159941204_thumb.jpg some pods but full of air post-5398-1159941310_thumb.jpg

The search went on & on , & on. . . . . . . . . . I thought this seed making just happened all without much fuss. :toke:

Now the males have all gone. The 2nd entry male was a fine pollond producer and I am homping for a good pollination . . .. .. .. .. .. .. hoping :doh:

This is a female M60 or Bubble gun that remains. Lets hope the jobs been done.

lol post-5398-1159941662_thumb.jpg :wacko:

post-5398-1159941374_thumb.jpg

:peace:

Hey Nitram ,

Those seeds are obviously still very Immature ...

Was the plant starting to die when ya gave it the chop? and was It goin back into Veg? (Sorta looked it from the pic , but hard to tell) ...

If It had gone back to Veg then I don't imagine It would be able to continue seeding (I might be wrong tho) ...

:thumbsup:

Anyway .. Good luck with yer other one ...

;)

And I thought was pretty simple to Pollinate too , I still do ... But Maybe I just had good luck the couple of times

I wanted to ...

I think .. Outdoors , if the plants have grown together and are on the similar cycle near each other , then nature just does Its job ... ya barely have to help at all.

Whether there are other factors like certain strains not crossing well , or going from indoors to outdoors etc. that hinder seed growth , Well ... I'm not sure ...

Hopefully someone has that information ...

O.k. Seeya later ... :peace:

Budman :)

Budman....Those seeds are obviously still very Immature ...

aye looks that way to me too . . . . . but I know nofin... :peace:

Budman ... Was the plant starting to die when ya gave it the chop? and was It goin back into Veg? (Sorta looked it from the pic , but hard to tell) ...

It was in flower and dose not look to be reveging .........the one left looks like it's dying off.

If It had gone back to Veg then I don't imagine It would be able to continue seeding (I might be wrong tho) ...

No feckin idea budman - don't think it went back to veg tbh. Any ways I have plan B & C in opperation.

This is what is left post-5398-1160135534_thumb.jpg :thumbsup: The round pots are an early start to this comming summer (front round pot is germinating Thai and the 2 others are cloned AK's..... :peace:

:P Ahoo ya Ahoo ya seeds post-5398-1160551556_thumb.jpg

The giver mum was this Bubble Gun post-5398-1160551681_thumb.jpg

II heard that the way to remove seeds from the bud was just to 'thrash' the fecker :applause: so I did just that - It ade me feel good as well - thrashed the shit out of the small branch and "pop" - another grow ! eh he he he he he :thumbsup:

tis was tooooo easy & fun as well

So this may be where the seed I purcased from a certain seed co (Co. will remain anonomous) may have come from. Hell, I'd be wanting 'original' packaging and unopened the next time I purchase seeds.

I have removed 1 small lower branch and pulled {trashed} 10+ seeds with a hell of a lot of the plant (above) left to harvest :toke: B) :thumbsup: :whistle:

They came out nice and brown

:scratchin: Ahoo ya Ahoo ya seeds post-5398-1160551556_thumb.jpg

The giver mum was this Bubble Gun post-5398-1160551681_thumb.jpg

II heard that the way to remove seeds from the bud was just to 'thrash' the fecker :applause: so I did just that - It ade me feel good as well - thrashed the shit out of the small branch and "pop" - another grow ! eh he he he he he :freak:

tis was tooooo easy & fun as well

So this may be where the seed I purcased from a certain seed co (Co. will remain anonomous) may have come from. Hell, I'd be wanting 'original' packaging and unopened the next time I purchase seeds.

I have removed 1 small lower branch and pulled {trashed} 10+ seeds with a hell of a lot of the plant (above) left to harvest :freak: :whistle: :peace: :peace:

They came out nice and brown

Not many seed co's have bubblegun.lol...................I have the same pheno of BG as you ,mine threw a few pods inside and the same outside when i reveged it.....The best pheno in the BG i found was the tighter bud one with no pods(looks very much like a AK)...............That seed grower that sells them said somewhere on here what there parents were.....Might as well buy the parents from Planetskunk and breed your own bubblegun or M60 if you want to ((I wouldn't call it breeding tho,,More like growing weed with seed in it))

:applause:

Good one Nitram ... Not many yet aye , but they look maybe viable ...

Don't force them out in any way man ... It won't help the cause , if seeds are what your lookin for ..

In fact , any harsh treatment to the plant will only produce you less seed Bud or whatever Imho ...

Let them mature properly then the more chance of viable seed.

:peace:

So good luck on gettin some more ... and Happy growin to ya ... :scratchin:

Bye 4 Now :whistle:

Budman :freak: