Seeding up M60+AK from M60 dad = neew seeds

I have a nice M60 Male and paired it up with a Bubble Gun & an AK mum.

These plants have been outdoors all winter and have budded up ok. sure the have felt the cold with some purpling up of the leaves but generally they have made it. all I need now is a pollination to occur.

In order for this to occur I have placed them together closly and letting nature do it's thing.

pic is oef the 2 selected mums

first at top is mum Bubble Gun and post-5398-1155277654_thumb.jpg

below is AK mum all puckered up.

Here we have a male Pig (M60)

post-5398-1155277933_thumb.jpg

with mslle flowers laying in the bot5tom of the pot.

This is where I have this process going on all grouped togetherpost-5398-1155277986_thumb.jpg

Now let the bees come visiting ..... :applause:

By the way. can anyone provide any manual artificial sure means wich is ptractical (easy) to cause pollination?

Tnks peeps

I havent smoked or growen it so far my self.

There has been a grow thread or 2 on this strain and from the pics it seems to be a nice plant, do a bit of a search through osa and u should find a thread or 2 on the M60.

I have some M60 seeds and as soon as i revamp my mother chamber i will be starting off some of the M60 seeds...

ozmade ....Fingers crossed for ya hope ya get a shit load of good seed...

thanks Oz M8 - so no suggestions except for nature tro take it's course eh ! :)

two2time .... hi guys could anyone tell me is m60 any good? is it a nice smoke and worth getting..

Take your clones - It's looking like 8 - 10 weeks to flower out & finish. I know in another 3 weeks.

I have a grow in 12/12 about week 7 now that includes 1 M60 along with now 2 Bubble Gun atm (see my signature) lol . The 1 M60 & 1 Bubble Gun (BG) come out of a batch of seeds from Xpat seeds.

I only got 1 Female out of 4 M60 seeds where as I got 2 female BG's from 4 seeds.. .. .. .. I know where the other 4 M60 seeds went and result were 1 female out of the 4. Total 8 seeds (yes 8 not 10 ... but that's a whole other story) ........... M60 Plant is, after a 10 week veg is 41/2' with 2 colas and is efinishinmg long before the BG's by 2 - 4 weeks I recon. :toke:

Members of Oz stoners can see them here

Now .... That shold give some of you lot into supporting this form by paying the $ - which is minimal.

post-5398-1155295119_thumb.jpg

have u thought of trying to keep some of the pollen viable???

i am in the middle of collecting so i can prod a heap of iss x bc kush

i put some flour ratio 5 to 1 in oven 4 20 mins min

let complertely dry

collect pollen

add 5 tablespoona of flour to 1 tablespoon of pollen

keep in air tight container in fridge

ive read of people keepoing pollen active for up 2 2 years that way

then apply pollen with brush directly to ovule

ill let u kno how i go

peace

bpa

Edited by billopuffalot

bpa the last thing you want to do is mix it with flour. i got some pollen like that off a mate and not only did it not make any seeds, it left flour all over the plant which was damn near impossible to get off lol keep your pollen as pure as possible and keep it in a dry, light sealed and cold environment like in a film canister in the fridge :toke:

as for getting the most seeds, i'd collect the pollen and use a very fine tip paint brush to get right into the buds and then put some pollen in your hand and gently blow it over the plant...that would cause a plant to become very heavily seeded or if you are too lazy to do that, just leave the plants close together and let nature do its work :)

Thanks for the suggestions billopuffalot & wantda.

With the week - 10 days of nice spring like wheather I'm hoping for some bees to pop along and do the job el natural like.

wabtda ....as for getting the most seeds, i'd collect the pollen and use a very fine tip paint brush to get right into the buds and then put some pollen in your hand and gently blow it over the plant...that would cause a plant to become very heavily seeded or if you are too lazy to do that, just leave the plants close together and let nature do its work

Sounds simple enough - might try and do AK polination that way.

If there is any more suggestions form anyone welcome. lol

Do bees fly in hail ?

Yea hail trashed my 2 plants but not befor I got a pic post-5398-1155630406_thumb.jpg

a marriage made in hail . . . . . . . . . . . :(

I can't get outdoors as my kitchen got flooded out with the drains blocking up. I am on a bit of a hill which didn't help. :)

I'll inspect for damage tommorow.

Mum yesterday . . . . . . . . post-5398-1155630540_thumb.jpg .... :(

Well a ton of pollond is being shaken off thei well top producing M60 male post-5398-1156827282_thumb.jpg

1 Bubble Gun Mum & AK Mum with Male M60 Dad :peace: post-5398-1156827460_thumb.jpg lol

Fellow Growers and seed makers ............. What dfo I do now ?

I really don't know what to look for if anything.

Can I tell if the buds have been pollinated ?

Can, or should I investigate, by ripping apart 1 bud to look ?

lol

:peace: :toke: :toke: :doh: lol