Seeding up M60+AK from M60 dad = neew seeds

:toke:

Hey Nitram ,

Man , Bummer about the Hail. :peace:

Well , Bees aren't so much a concern as the wind is , It should be almost impossible to not get any seeds if everything Is fine with the plants .

Don't rip any budz open man .. You will see the dark colour of the seeds start to show thru their sacks lol

Should only take a couple of weeks for you to notice them easily.

As long as the female plant wasn't too far into flower when introduced to the male , It should be fine man.

:peace:

Good luck. Blow on the male in the diraction of the Fem everyone once in a while , but don't do It if the Fem is too mature or else youll get to many Immature seeds .

O.k. Hope that helped , I'm a little stoned so If I missed something or stuffed up . I'll reply back. lol

Bye 4 Now

From Budman :doh:

Budman.... Hey Nitram ,

Man , Bummer about the Hail.

They coped a ratteling. Little pellets belted down.

Budman ... Well , Bees aren't so much a concern as the wind is , It should be almost impossible to not get any seeds if everything Is fine with the plants .

A slight breeze is blown. :peace: as soon as they have gone it's summer germ time 2006/7 :toke:

Don't rip any budz open man .. You will see the dark colour of the seeds start to show thru their sacks Should only take a couple of weeks for you to notice them easily.

That's what I need to know. I have been just going out , picking the male up by the trunk and giving it a trough shake out over the top of the 2 females. I see all the lighter 'off white powdery' like stuff floating down. Nice dry wheather is good to do it in. I'm hoping this works. . . . . .

As long as the female plant wasn't too far into flower when introduced to the male , It should be fine man.

I have no idea how long it had been in flower but the mum & dad were from seeds purchased in the same lot together (Bubble Gun & M60 from Xpat seeds)

Good luck. Blow on the male in the diraction of the Fem everyone once in a while , but don't do It if the Fem is too mature or else youll get to many Immature seeds .

Thanks for the tip - It's pitty I didn't have that sugestion when I first posted. There is no way pollond is not getting all over the buds. I forgot pol is so airbourn. lol

O.k. Hope that helped , I'm a little stoned so If I missed something or stuffed up . I'll reply back

:doh: Excerlent, but now I'm worried if the timiming is right ! Time will tell. :peace:

Thanks Budman, Ya tips will be handy & I'll keep an eye out for those seed sacks . :toke:

nit, it all sounds good with what ever seeds you end up with.. good genetics that are crossed should be good.. :peace: I hope it all works out good.. :toke:

In Brisbane area last night we had a bit of a storm and a few of my outsiders copped an absolute hammering.. :peace: ..a few plants were half flattened ... they are due for harvest this week..

good growing mate.. :toke:

:thumbsup:

So ... Hows it goin Nitram??

Any sign of seed yet? ..

To be honest , I thought the Fem looked a little mature to be able to mature decent seeds when I first browsed , but T'was a little hard to see in those tiny Pics.

:yahoo:

I hope I'm wrong ...

And about the pollen too , man , Just one little blow of a matured male (i.e. pollen sacks opening) onto a Fem plant could potentially result in hundreds of seeds , depending. :) ...

In some of the classic guides like the "Marijuana Growers Handbook" (Can I still buy this in shops anyone?) ...

Ahem .. sorry , I need another copy of that book ... But anyway ...

Just getting some pollen and using a fine paintbrush to "paint it onto the Lower Branches is a good idea ...

And or , sealing of the particular (Lower) budz with small plastic bags and a rubberband or similar , containing the selected Male pollen therein ofc ...

:)

O.k. I forget what else I was gonna type ... Bong time for now ...

:peace:

Have a great Weekend. :xcited:

Budman :peace:

Any sign of seed yet? ..

I don't know what I should be looking for - I see swollen podish. The buds are morer rounder so perhaps I do ! I just dwon't know yet.

To be honest , I thought the Fem looked a little mature to be able to mature decent seeds when I first browsed , but T'was a little hard to see in those tiny Pics.

On that being possible I had a younger male and another yonger female hanging around. So I have placed 2 new pairs out - just a back up. . . . .. been out 2 days of 7 straight of sunny exalent pollondw producing days. :yahoo:

I gave this male a shake this morning - post-5398-1158386520_thumb.jpgsaw lots of dust like particals. Room is shut dorwn so no possibility of camination of the GR. Pollination quarintine protocol established.

:peace: post-5398-1158386035_thumb.jpg :toke: here they are all hugged up together.

You can see the possible preg. female at the rear and a little less greener. :peace: I think the jobs been done :xcited: So when do I pull the buds apart ?

From my examination, I think I need to let them (if any) stay on the plant :thumbsup: No idea !

the sacks look a bit male like in shape - of course I have broken into one small bud - seemed like fluffy stuff! It was certainly seed size and shape ... ... .... ... ... I could check on my nexp ravage around with a mag glass - also the comming excelent wheather is going to help.

Cheers

Nit

hey man

this aint the best picture

but mine arent far off being ready

ive got a few black seeds in spots but im gunna wait another 2 weeks

might just put some panda film under it to catch any that want to drop off

i grew mine 4 seeds not bud so i dont really care to omuch for the bud on it

peace

bpa

u will no when u got seeeds man

post-8244-1158387674_thumb.jpg

post-8244-1158388148_thumb.jpg

post-8244-1158388186_thumb.jpg

post-8244-1158388218_thumb.jpg

post-8244-1158388275_thumb.jpg

Edited by billopuffalot

:thumbsup:

Hey Great pics Billo , specially the middle 3.

Cheerz. :toke:

:xcited:

Hey Nitram , yeah , What Billo said. :peace:

You will know if their seeded.

In Billo's 2nd pic you can see 1 matured (dark) seed and a couple of Immature ones still developing.

As the seeds mature they will just start dropping from the plant .

They might not all drop by them selves , But if you let the plant and seeds mature fully , the rest of the seeds should be extremely easy to remove from the bud.

And yeh , putting something underneath the plant to catch the dropping seeds is a wise idea. :)

And Dont rip the budz apart man :yahoo:

Just mature the plant as long as you usually would and see how it is. Sometimes the seeds will still be maturing when the plant is very late in life and sometimes even when its dying.

The last thing ya wanna do is pick them too early and end up with a whole lotta immature seeds. :)

O.k. um ... well ... Good luck With It man and I hopes ya get plenty of loverly seeds.

Bye 4 Now

Budman :peace:

(EDIT) - um yeh , I just thought I'd mention that It looks like there is more than 1 matured seed in that Pic.

I'm too tired to be able to see well tonight. : )

Edited by Budman2012

billopuffalot ....this aint the best picture

Thanks billo it gives me a better idea..... thanks ........... :thumbsup:

Budman2012 ....Hey Nitram , yeah , What Billo said.

You will know if their seeded.

Budman ....In Billo's 2nd pic you can see 1 matured (dark) seed and a couple of Immature ones still developing.

Update

This is the second female Bubble Gun

;) post-5398-1159673871_thumb.jpg :doh: post-5398-1159674081_thumb.jpg

I put out and has now gone past the budding up stage. The buds were about 1/3 the size of what I can produce indoors and the buds look swollen up although small. I think this is what happens to them wen they are pollinated. It's all a new learning experience

This is the AK which I hope is all seded up post-5398-1159674249_thumb.jpg ;)

It's this week some time I will completely pull the buds apart on the oldest female on the far left rear. She is an M60 from M60 dad. I will also dehhusk the AK. The second Female will be left a while longer, She is the one on front left : :peace: post-5398-1159674383_thumb.jpg lol

I don't know if I have seeds :toke: but in the next post I may have some seed pics.

They say it is had not to pollinate :toke: We will see !