:toke:

Human rights , Right to personal freedom and privacy ,all the things say they want to protect,yet all the things theyre tryin to invade. :)

:thumbsup:

I dont own a car,(neverwantone) but when I think, they can aready do you for drink/drug Walking so why not driving I guess.

And who do the pigz always target ... Me. um...i mean ...U know! :) :toke: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Its all about money and holding face (lying).

Fkthgovernment! :toke:

Budmanhtspgz.

Bye ;)

Don't let the bastards fool you - all the crap on TV about road deaths are not caused by alcohol, drugs, bald tyres etc. They are caused by fucking arrogant dickhead fuckwits with no brains to know that you do something fucking stupid like driving fast without paying the attention the task deserves (with respect for cars, roads & other people) then you going to die and or kill somebody.

Arrogance & lack of respect are the dominant causes that bring about the other things eg; " I was going to fast to get around the corner" etc.

Anybody who knows his own life is in peril doing any of this shit will most likely never be a victom. Respect everybody else's space and respect the enviroment, pay attention to road conditions, other vehicles etc and you be okay and so will others on the road.

How do I know all this ?

I have always had a keen interest in what & how automotive accidents occur and studied them. I have also been a victim in a couple of road accidents myself and have analized what happened. Without going into the specifics I can tell you experience counts for a lot if you have the right attitude towards learning and improving what you do and how you do it.

Ah well I've had my rant, Be safe all of you eh :toke:

More on this:

Apparently only 13 officers have been trained in the use of the drug driving test, this re-afirms my previous thoughts that this will be used as a political tool rather than a deterrent, that means only one drug bus can run in Adelaide at a time, they will use this to target hotspots eg: late night city part goers etc.

The average Joe would be very unlucky to get done.

maxgrow your spot on,

where's the saliva test that detects: stupidity, arrogance, and people who just can't fucking drive?

Its time I got around to addressing this problem on OzStoners as it is the reason Drug Test Scam exists.

These anti-cannabis driving drug tests are indeed a sham or scam as are workplace drug tests for cannabis. I really do keep an on on whats going on inregards to anti-cannabis tests,these laws really have been enacted without one iota of proof that cannabis effects your ability to drive competently in fact much research shows it improves your driving skills. I hope to obtain some testing kits and do some research on whether they can be beaten/fooled ,personally I believe it very possible that these insidious big brother tools of repression can be beaten.

ps I look forward to doing much research on this subject ;) ;)

;)

Man I love Ozstoners ...

;)

I just wanted to say to Jess ... did you see that mythbusters episode on trying to beat the breathalizer??

might be alot harder than you think to beat it man ...

lol

Anyway ... Ive driven with stoned and drunk drivers for years , and only had one or two Minor mishaps ...

Its true , stupidity arrogance and lack of skill/coordination that causes driving .. not drugs ...

(Tho ofc dont get paraletic and drive lol)

:(

Bye for now ...

Budman. (Dont drink and drive ... smoke pot and fly) lol

;)

F#?K the police, as somebody mentioned with even the first test the bloke turned out negative and newspapers reported that these tests were inacurate. In Tasmania we were told if the Vic Trial was not a succsess we would not adopt the technology...it wasn't really at but we did anyways. If anybody remembers we only had one breathaliser/ booze bus once now look at em all. I passed my P plates stoned and drove for 6 years with only one accident wich was funnily enough early in the morning with no cones for the day, however inexperienced smokers should prob not drive. they are just reveniew raising pricks, however it is good to here that they are not following up with warrants

Do you all really think that driving stoned doesn't effect your ability to drive? Back in the day, I drove around while smoking for about 4 hours every night because we couldn't smoke in the dorms at school, but I'll readily admit that I'm a much better driver while sober. Weed definately affects your reaction time, and I can get stoned and have a good blunt-catch sesh with the best of them.

Trouble is, when people are stoned (or drunk... but that affects your coordination tenfold compared to weed) they make a real conscious effort to follow the rules and drive safely. But man when I'm sober I like to pretend I'm a Formula 1 driver.

But the bottom line is, if an accident is about to happen, or a kangaroo jumps in the middle of the road, your reaction wont be as fast as it would if you were sober.

Nothing makes a long trip pass faster than grass...

Peace

"In 2004, 28% of driver and motorcycle rider fatalities tested post-mortem had either THC (the active ingredient in cannabis) and/or methylamphetamine (eg speed) in their blood at the time of the crash."

Isn't that about the same % of the population who smoke weed and take amphetamines anyways? Is there actually any link here or are they just convenient statistics?

Although thinking about it, at least they are conducting a test which only (purportedly) picks up recent use. And at least no other charges will arise from it. At least they are keeping this as a road safety issue (which is important) and not twisting it into another part of the so called war.

Edited by HighRising