From Step 1

Yeah, you can grow from bagseed, but typically results are less than encouraging. It's usually not so good because it's an uncontrolled hybrid, with no way to tell if the male contributor was from a decent plant, or it's a case of pollen from a hermie nearby.

It's like having sex with your sister. Sure, the kids could be fine, but the odds are it's not going to be the smartest kid on the block.

As a first grow though it's not that bad. It'll be a good learning experience. Just don't be too surprised if it turns out hermie.

Have a bit more of a read through the forums. I'm sure you'll find most of the information you're looking for.

As to planting in a forest, well, it's a good idea, but make sure the area you plant in has plenty of sunshine. The more the better.

You can easily set up a watering system which will drip water to the roots of the plant over a period of a few days to a week, making it easier for the plant to survive the summer months.

It's like having sex with your sister. Sure, the kids could be fine, but the odds are it's not going to be the smartest kid on the block.

ha ha ha thats golden

you can definalty use bagseed but if you have the option not to.................... take it

If you can afford to fork out just a little bit for genetics it's definatly the best option though, if your on a budget just get some nirvana seeds , they are a fantastic option for peopel on a budget and are very cheap , and at least your gonna know what to expect from your girls alot more they are f1's and f2's in many cases however at least it's done through propour breeding and selection

the way i think of seeds is as an investment , you potentially get pounds from one single seed down the track through the grows you do from clones so the investment of a bit under 100 bux for near top shel strains is really nothing in comparison you would pay to smoke that amount of bud

just my 2 cents

Hi there,

Nice to see u want 2 grow

Ur bag seed should grow unless its been dried strangely or treated with chemical(hopefully not !)

Get small opaque container with no lid get clean tissue paper or cotton wool(I find tissue paper is easyer 2 handle) -make sure its not perfumed or anything-(plain kitchen towel or toilet paper work fine)

Then Dampen the tissue only a bit just so is just damp-no excess water ! and place seeds on top.

cover container with glad wrap u(use rubber band if need) oh....make sur the seeds are all spread out a littl.2

Place the container in a place out of direct light and heat (or cold)

Ur seeds should germinate in 2 - 8 days depending how fresh - usually 3-4

(make sur u check them every Day)!

Then when ur seeds have gone darker in color and a tiny sprout is growing out u know u can plant it.

Place the seed point down in loosened fertile soil about 2 cm down (not too far) cover the seed and water very lighty (remember its only a baby) :(

Dont let the soil dry out too much but do not overwater! : )

The next day or 2 weather permitting or plant should brek the soil and shed its shell.

Grow Grow Away ;)

Dont overwater first couple of weeks.

But good amount of water each day shld b fine.

Well i hope i didnt ramble 2 much :toke: ANd I hope this helps u a t least get started practicing.

Remember that most of us have had failed growing attemps in the beginning but once u get it ITS 123

Easy :(

I reccomend u read sum material on this subjuct.

I cnt remember site rite now But The Grow Bible Iz a good one :toke:

Well Cya.

Edited by Budman2012

Hey t(- _ -t), I see someone mentioned pests and animals. You say growing in a forest? Consider from the ground up what might destroy your plant/s ok. This might save you a season.

Dunno New Jersey, but a guess - sap sucking insects, slugs, snails, rabbits, rats, deer?

So you might want to deter or fence out any possible varmys :thumbsup:

Grow on dude, and give us a pic if you can, best of luck. :applause:

:peace:

Yes t(- , good idea to wait for spring. :toke:

but , If ur in the US isnt it summer??? now or soon?

perfect time to plant if it is - even late summer ;)

Im sorry if u already knew how to germinate seeds (itseasyIknow) :toke:

I just thought id give some basic starting info. (people sumtimes forget to explain the basics when they at an an advanced level ;))

i also forgot that the US of A might be a little less easy to get free seed ...

(If you ever get to Oz u know where to post me lol) (hehe serious tho:))

Good luck again ... Overgrow the government then we can freely swap our great seeds and produce ;):)

:bleh: bye now (keeponPostin) . This was Bag seed from a mate: post-8241-1150907775_thumb.jpg ;)