From Step 1

I first put this reply into another thread:

Alright guys, thank you for your input and for your pictures. Especially since they were quick. You think if I just germinate these seeds and plant them, they will grow? I live in New Jersey but it's summer soon (5 days) will there be enough water so I don't have to take care of them? and if I get polymer water crystals, is that enough to sustain them through the summer?

I am really thankful my friend suggested this forum, it's a great one for sure. :xcited:

The reason being is that I clicked newest, and htought I was on page 2.

Thank you so much for all your relevant replies, I wasn't here earlier to check out the deleted ones. I'm going to germinate the seeds, and just plant them in the ground.

2 Questions

1. Do I really need to water them? I live in New Jersey, and it's 5 days away from summer, will they survive if i don't water them

2. If i do need to water them, will polymer water crystals and fertilized soil 4-5 inches deep and wide be enough to sustain this plant through the summer because I can't take care of it a lot. If no one sees this plant, will the cops still find me, because there won't be any other shit around and it's in the middle of the forest I'm planting.

you will need to visit and water your plant regularly, particularly when its a seedling. even then chances of survival will be slim.

Yes if you use some water crystals you can get away with watering it less often.

but really, if its not practicle for you to visit your grow at least every 3rd day you probably won't have success.

As for the cops I don't know how much effort they'd take to track down an owner of a grow in New Jersey.

As for the cops I don't know how much effort they'd take to track down an owner of a grow in New Jersey.

Practically 0

We are a low crime area so all of the cops budget goes to other places in or state (Camden + Newark) Most of our police force is located in patterson so there are like 3 cops in all of my area.

EDIT: Also, I'de like to hear more information on how to harvest marijuana buds, what type of plants to cut, and what piece of the plant. If you guys know what to do with the rest of the plant, put it in this thread too please.

Edited by t(- _ -t)

you need to do a lot of reading because there's a lot you need to educate yourself about and we can't put everything you'll need to know in this thread.

besides, half of learning how to grow marijuana is to just do it as you go and learn from mistakes. You'll rarely get everything right, particularly your first few times.

Search for the following topics on this site and perhaps in Google and you should find plenty of information, but you need to learn about the following topics:

Seed germination

Soil mixes and nutrients

How to water mj properly

Outdoor light cycles for vegetative and flower growth. What time of year to plant. When you can expect to harvest

Animal and pest control

Sexing - Male and Female plants

Harvesting and drying the finished product.