Thanks everyone,

I manicured the buds yesterday and i have them hanging in the cupboard where it first started off. It smells a bit weird not really like bud, i dont really know what it smells like but, i guess green and purple. I really wanted to dry some little buds in the microwave and try it out but i thought it might be a waste

I'll get some pictures of my other plants next week some time and i shit you not i know about those animals. There are crabs or something living in a holes under all of those plants.

I dont think i was the only one out there growing plants either, once i was walking down the main path and this hippy guy walked out of the bush right in front of me :P. It was a bit of a shock and we just said hi and walked off in different directions :P . Im sure he was doing the same thing i was as he had a huge empty water bottle in his hand :nea:. Walking around in the bush can be a bit frecky sometimes. What ever happened to the plant is one of those mystery, cant stop wondering about it but.

Damn about the darkness and potency (ive been watching to many growing videos Video), it probably wasnt the smartest thing to do but I thought i'd give it a go, im trying to learn as much as i can.

wombacca - a dexcent plant with nice fat buds.

I manicured the buds yesterday and i have them hanging in the cupboard where it first started off. It smells a bit weird not really like bud, i dont really know what it smells like but, i guess green and purple. I really wanted to dry some little buds in the microwave and try it out but i thought it might be a waste

Freshly trimmmed green bud [smell] is mostly of cloroform (the green) wich colours the plant and is mostly responsible in the process of photosinthensis.

You will find after it has be hung up for a while it will smell. I generally hang mine for 7 or so days to dry befor placing it into a airtight glass jar. Oh ! just to mention a tip I found enormously useful over the years is to test if dry. I call it the "snap" test of thwe stem. I simply try and break it. If you hear but mostly feel a sharp snap/crack is time for4 a jar. :peace:

Walking around in the bush can be a bit frecky sometimes. What ever happened to the plant is one of those mystery, cant stop wondering about it but.

That's what I guess it is less sucessful growing out in the bush. You should just put a nice message on you plants (a tag) saying you would appreciate if they did not "help themself " to your plant(s).

If they ignor it and help themself you have not lost anything. You would be supprised who may heed your request.

Looking forward to you pics wombacca :peace:

hey i hope this isnt off topic but i didnt want to open a new 1 so ill just post here

im a first time grower and my seeds have just started to sprout (im growing in a small pot outdoors), id just like to know if there is anything i should do or buy for the seeds at this stage?

any info would be great, im fairly clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff so any help will be cool, thanx