Hi,

I’ve been on this site for a while now and haven’t posted anything so I thought I would show some pictures from my first plant as tomorrow im cutting it down. It’s nothing special but I think it turned out ok.

Brief History:

It all started last year around September - October when I found three seeds when I was copping up :P. I decided that I would put them in a pot and see if they grew. A week later I had three seedlings and that’s when I put them in my cupboard. They were under a 100watt desk lamp for about a month and yes they did grow but not very well. When they got round 40cm height I decided it was time to take them out bush were they would get better light.

On the journey from the cupboard to the bush one plant was killed :P and other two were snapped near the base of the plant. I thought they were dead :( but sure enough they started growing again :( until one of them went missing :o. I still don’t know what happened to it, im guessing it was stolen :P but I don’t know why they wouldn't of taken the other one aswell. There it sat for 3 months, I checked up on it ever couple of weeks to make sure it was ok and to give it water. To my surprise it grew really slow and didn’t really gain any height. It had hardly any leaves and was a whippet of a plant.

I then decided to plant it in the grounded along with some slow release fertiliser I bought from big w for $4. It then grew another 15cm and stopped. At this point I had no idea what the sex of the plant was and for some reason I was sure it was a male as I couldn’t see any buds. Its was around the start of February. I nearly cut it down but I decided that I would just leave it and have a go at growing some new plants in a better location with more light. Which I did and they are now in bud :) and nearly 1.5x the height of this plant.

One day in march when I was water my other plants I came back to check on this one, I wasn't expecting much but I was shocked to find that it was budding :nea:. They were only small and I didn’t think that I would get much bud from it but I didn’t care, I was just heaps happy that is was budding :D .

Over the last three months they have grown alot, there are hardly any leaves compared to bud.

Here are some pictures - beware ppl on dialup: (hope they work)

med_gallery_7596_158_82991.jpg

med_gallery_7596_158_104720.jpg

gallery_7596_158_34265.jpg

med_gallery_7596_158_4500.jpg

Let me know what you think it, good or bad i dont mind.

Cheer;s

Lucas

Here are two more:

This is my favourite

med_gallery_7596_158_389691.jpg

:P, I dont really know why I did this, I read somewhere if you leave them in darkness for 24hours before you pick them they double there potency or something, plus it is meant to rain tonight and i didnt want it to get wet.

med_gallery_7596_158_147789.jpg

What a tale, after reading the history i was gobsmacked on viewing the picture....its great , and that should be some killer smoke , check-out the slender sativa type leaves :nea:

its a miricale she didnt fuck-up with all the stress she been through

great stuff wombacca....enjoy the smoko :P

:P

Hey Wombacca

Nice first grow mate, keep it up. Hope it smokes up alright.

I thought they were dead sad.gif but sure enough they started growing again biggrin.gif until one of them went missing scratchchin.gif. I still don’t know what happened to it, im guessing it was stolen mad.gif but I don’t know why they wouldn't of taken the other one aswell.

There are many weird and wonderful animals in the bush, and whether they admit to it or not, the majority of them like a good munch on some cannabis. I'd say thats why one went missing and not the other.

-Rhizo

I certainly wouldnt be wrapping it like that.. it only takes a few hours for bud rot to set in... the rain wouldnt have hurt it in any way... I would have just chopped it.. as for leaving it in darkness for 24 hours.. this doesnt increase potency.. it just ensures that all the sugars and starches that are mobile through out the day have returned to the root system.. it just makes for a smoother and tastier harvest...

with that said... the little girly certainly looks like its going to be tasty, and the purple colours caused by the cold make it look even prettier...

good work wombacca