Growing Videos

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good videos to download about growing. I got this one a couple of months ago. Guide To growing Marijuana It has about 8 movies on it, most are about hydro set ups which im not really interested in but they cover other things like cloning and drying as well. I thought it was pretty good as i had no idea about any of it, a couple of the videos are pretty bad quality it terms off the picture but all the info is there. Its about 4.36gb and if anyone is interested in it am happy to send out a couple of copies, will save you the huge download.

Cheer's

Lucas

not really too sure about vids for growing.. but on High Times, George Cervantes has brought out a grow video that could be worth checking out... I think youd need to buy it though...

also check out... www.urbangrower.com.. theres quite a few good downloads there... check out Steve Cubby's garden... its got an alarm wired directly to the firestation.. incase the room gets to hot.. and an alarm wired straight to the police station... in case any one breaks in.. now why cant we have that here?

I got a great torrent a while back that has a lot of the OG grow guides, lots of books and other info, and a (real media. grr.) Copy of "I grow Chronic" with Mr. Green :peace:

If anyone's sufficiently interested, I'll look at somehow hosting the torrent for others to download.

check out Steve Cubby's garden... its got an alarm wired directly to the firestation.. incase the room gets to hot.. and an alarm wired straight to the police station... in case any one breaks in.. now why cant we have that here?

When poor old Steve Kubby went to renew his growing permit, there was a hold up in sending it (not his fault) the cops pulled his entire room and arrested and locked him up for not having his permit, even though it was approved just late in being processed.

http://www.kubby.com/

Wow a alarm wired directly to the firestation and police :peace: thats awesome...Urbangrower looks pretty good, downloading a couple of the Jamaica ones at the moment, see what there are like...I think i might of seen "I grow Chronic". Is mr green a guy that paints himself green :peace: crazy...pottv.net is mad, they gave me some rolling papers at mardi grass, they came in real handy. I just noticed that I put my name on here, is there anyway to edit posts? Edited by wombacca