First Grow, Tell me how im doing! **PICS**

Dunno bout high K on a seedling qazxcbb. Did you mean for flowers instead of seedlings. Seedlings need their N for good growth. Good strong plants to grow good heavy flowers on.

The first nute you showed looks good for vegging PPP.

Have fun in the gardens all :xcited:

i read in a book by ed rosenthal that mj prefers weak flowering nutes during the first 1-2 weeks from germination, but after that they much prefer vege nutes :doh:

Can anyone tell me if this is If this plant is closer to Indica or Sativa?

at a guess, it's closer to an Satvia than Indica - possibly a hybrid.

And im still waiting on the sex determination!

Pics arn't close ups of the internodes to see sny thing.

And how long should i leave it in vegetation for?

Providing it is getting sufficient light as long as you want. A plant will show sex once the light falls below 13/11 and if your experienced @ about 4 weeks old.

Its about 1 and a half foot high. Pics later.

Great. :xcited: The plant looks health enough. Is it outside ? Outdoors in most lattitudes in Oz are now below the triggering light hours. You should be able to determine the sex real soon if your in Oz outdoors..

ok, this plant is about 1 1/2 ft tall and still growing. If i want a good yeild from it how tall should i let it get? To me it looks like the plant like to branch out rather than grow tall(like a bush). Any suggestions? O btw tommorow it is going to get translpanted into a 12 inch container. its pretty big.

Thx again guyz! :applause: