First Grow, Tell me how im doing! **PICS**

Hey guys, i planted 1, yeah i know i should have done more, just to c if it would grow or not. To my

surprise it did and im happy about it. It was planted about 3 weeks ago. There is no exact date because

my mom planted it and she forgot what day. Just sometime before valentines. Anyways here are a few

pics. if you have any helpful info it would be nice.

Strain is unknown.

Gender is Unknown

Outdoor plant

Fert. i used was found in my garage which i have pics of.

Oh, yeah. And i used 1 other special Fert. which my mom told me was good for it. Eggshells and banana peels blended with water. Which looks likes it works lol

post-6812-1141745327_thumb.jpg

Edited by Puffpuffpass

Hi Puffpuffpass,

Well done , and congratulations on your first sprout.

As far as sexing, generally it4 takes an ezxperienced grower to make a good judgment. Itr is hard when under 4 weeks old. Pitcures are even harder as often you need a microscope or a good x20 - x100 magnetfine glass.

Some pople can tell the sex by the plants by a male having a faster growth rate, and showing it bits earlier in a male than females (geneally speaking). Males tend to be faster growrs, a little taller and later produce small sex organs (referred to as "bannanas") :- referering to the male sex organs. These organs are quite small untill the plant reaches "maturity" when the plant starts to produce "alternationg nodes" (staggered leaves) on the branches. These "alternationg nodes" form after a period of vegitative growth mostkly determined by the amount of light the plant recieves.

18/6 refers to 18 hrs of light and 6 hours of dark (Vegitative growth). 12/12 (flowering) is 12 hrs of light and 12 hrs of darkness and 'triggers' flowering in plants. When a plant is in flower it's important to have uninterrupted 12 hrs of a dark period.

Outdoors were just hiting closer to 12/12 (winter).

I hope this helps you a bit.

Goodluck with you young one Puffpuffpass lol