First Grow, Tell me how im doing! **PICS**

• Admin

Looking like the basis for a nice plant there Puffpuffpass... In regards to your leaf curl I cant quite tell from the shots but are the edges of some of those leaves showing a yellow/white? If so a little bit of epson salts (Magnesium Sulphate) in your feed should correct that.

Whats in the potting mix? is that just a bunnings special potting mix or similar?

Can you let us know too exactly what you are feeding it with too as it's begining to look a little pale to me.

What size is that pot too?

Well, certainly looks afairly healthy plant, watering wise, however it appears on my computor's picture that there is some curling & dying off of the tips on the older leaves. From what I remember, this is generally because of a: potassium deficiency (Potassium Phosphate: quarter gr/ per litre)

b: trace element, zinc or magnesium, not sure, however just a trace element mix from any hydroponic shop (best type of fertiliser for seedlings I have found) wil do.

Regards

:xcited:

qazxcbb!

• Admin
Well, certainly looks afairly healthy plant, watering wise, however it appears on my computor's picture that there is some curling & dying off of the tips on the older leaves. From what I remember, this is generally because of a: potassium deficiency (Potassium Phosphate: quarter gr/ per litre)

b: trace element, zinc or magnesium, not sure, however just a trace element mix from any hydroponic shop (best type of fertiliser for seedlings I have found) wil do.

Regards

:xcited:

qazxcbb!

musta missed my post eh...

Hey guys i aprreciate all the positive feedback. I just actually bought some peralite, so if anyone could tell me how to use it i would appreciate it much.

As for the ferts i have been using i have a pic of. The soil is just plain old potting soil which was actually sitting around the yard for a while but still looked healthy so i used it.

And yes on the older leaves they do have a few white spots on them but the newer leaves are perfect.

What do you mean by pale looking?

Oh and one more thing, the stem at the bottom has started to become very hard and firm since about 4 or so days ago.

Anyone have links to where i could buy 1 cheap grow lamp, nutes and rockwool?

THX

post-6812-1141838901_thumb.jpg

Dunno bout high K on a seedling qazxcbb. Did you mean for flowers instead of seedlings. Seedlings need their N for good growth. Good strong plants to grow good heavy flowers on.

The first nute you showed looks good for vegging PPP.

Have fun in the gardens all :xcited: