Also, don't tell your g/f.

Seriously, if you can live with her and grow without her ever finding out, then how else is anyone else going to know?

Well, I can see the + and the - in that. As the old saying goes, what you don't know can't hurt. ie, what you don't know you can't tell.

But then again, I'd say the lady in question probably already knows. If she doesn't, I don't feel it'd be right to grow at her premises without her knowledge. Because in that situation, what she doesn't know just may one day hurt sasquatch if she does find out! :B):

Now that you've broken up with her, think of *everything* she knows.

Now, Think about that being used against you if she's bitter.

Anyone not in a stable relationship should be very wary to whom they let into their little secrets. Esp girlfriends. Keep that shit hidden, because u dont know how it'll turn out later... and, it protects ur 'better half' legally, as they can claim ignorance of your doings.

Be aware, many a man (and woman by default) has been crusted by a vindictive other half. No matter how sweet it seems at first, they all have the chance of going sour. And unlike chinese food, sweet and sour relationships are not tasty. Nor do they go well with rice and noodle, so I would please like my money back sir.

*ahem*

-D