By Request -- Vapir ONE v3.0 Modification Tutorial

this thread has made me want to go out and buy some gadgets I can wire into my hotplate to make it temperature controlled. No doubt a lot of time, money, and effort will be wasted and at the end of it I will probably fuck my unit and have to go out and buy an new one.

thanks a lot guys. lol

So what fan setting do you guys use while vaping with the vapir.. I tend to use medium fan for 30 seconds, then switch to high for 30 seconds and do that over and over.

With the Vapir, I recommend the medium setting because it allows for a more condensed vapor. In my experience, the high fan setting fills up the bag so quickly that there's a higher air to vapor admixture/ratio. To put it bluntly, there's more air in the bag.

Hi,

just made a mod/extension for my vapir one 4.0.

I was tired of loosing vapour when swapping bags.

This way you don't need the bags.

Cover exit and carb hole, fill the bottle, release the carb, and empty the bottle.

repete this a few times...

http://silverviper.net/vapir_mod.png

[edit]

I may need a 5L bottle instead of the 1,5L

[edit]

enjoy ;-)

Chris

Edited by silvervapor

ColdFrixion .. I have had a Vapir v2.0 for over a year and love it.. didn't get quite as keen with the taping as you have, but just taped up around where the whip/hose attaches. I bought the water filter attachments as well and that came with some little mouth pieces that I cable tied an oven bag onto..

Nice vid.. I've always used mine the other way up, bag to the top.. same dense vapour tho

DUD

So after all this talk of everyone modifying and enjoying their vapirs I decided I'd go and buy myself one.

But there don't seem to be any left in Australia and the local distributor is having a dispute with Vapir.

I drove for 3 hours today to get one, got it home and it won't heat up. You press the heat button and it just stays at room temperature. So now I have to drive another 3 hours to return it, only to have it not replaced, because they can't get anymore.

Anyone know anywhere in oz that might still have them, preferably in sydney?

Thanks

Hey great work coldfrixion,

Just wondering how much noise does this make?

Also, how is the nit held together? Is it clamped or screwed? I was thinking that if it was screwed you could take it apart and maybe seal off the 'handle' section from the inside that would solve alot of the leaking problems from that section and still allow you to operate the buttons.

Also a thin bit of rounded rubber hose with a slot cut in it (if you know what i mean) to fit over the disc handle would probably provide a better seal. I might look into one if I get a tax refund this year. :-)

Or winning the lotto, the volcano might be the go.