By Request -- Vapir ONE v3.0 Modification Tutorial

ah great. another vapir thread. another chance for me to say what a piece of shit I think this product is.

Seeing that unit all taped up like that proves what a poorly made piece of junk it is.

I think vapir suck and I hope the company owners get genital herpies and die. :toke:

*cleans up after pipeman*

Seeing that unit all taped up like that proves what a poorly made piece of junk it is.

Actually, sry to get teknihkal on u, but all u cud infer from a taped vape is that it's not airtight. And to the Vapir's defense, that is ALL that it is NOT (airtight, i.e.).

It heats up quick and varies little from desired temp, herb disks are big enough (more than...) and if there's any other fault to this other than not being completely airtight, then bugger me. :toke: not really guys :toke:

Hell, buy a volcano for too much, you'll be satisfied. But there'll be an esoteric few vapers out there who know the true value of a $200 vapir and $4 of elec/masking tape. :bleh:

Plus, mine looks a 1000 times better ColdFrix's. Sry, just had to say that you can make it airtight without loosing the Vapirs slick design.

Sry, just setting the curves straight. :peace:

;)

Unfortunately version 4 does nothing to stop the leaking. It's just a deluxe packaged deal from the manufacturer. No design changes though.

As far as claiming the Vapir is crap because it has to be taped up, I'll gladly pit the results I'm getting against virtually any other vaporizer out there. Unlike some people, I actually back up what I say(with video).

Check out the other video I shot recently: http://tinyurl.com/hx2vn

Still think it's a piece of junk?

Still think it's a piece of junk?

yup ;)

I would have thought any move into harm reduction and away from the stereotype bong puller, would be good for cannibis in the eyes of the public? (hey look you can have fun and all the benefits without the toxic smoke)

But what would I know I just had a nice big bag of Hindu Kush vapour.........mmmmmnnnmm....nice.

Does smoking a bag of vapour get you as toasted as a couple of cones? I have a Vapor Genie pipe on the way ;)

depends on the size bag, I use a continuous oven bag which is say 2 foot long and about 30cm across

I use the same amount of weed to fill that as I do for one of my glass cones, now I can get five good big lung fulls out of the bag, with the cone say 2 good hits, so for me the vape gets me slightly more toasted per gram.

However the best benefit for me is not coughing up shit loads of phlegm the next morning :)