An 'outdoor' grow established

Ok folks I thought that this 'girl' deserved a positon on here.

It is a female Tai Satvia from seed ........ @ about 3 - 31/2 foot tall, strapped to a trellis, fed alot (daily drink) & some 'Dynamic lifter' + 'seasol'. She is in 25Lt Pot, some 'blood & bone'.

I am featuring her on the fence to concentrate on the one plant in a dairy later.

By strapping her to the fence I will know which one she is and where too. thinge were always going to get busy - ah well.

******************** post-5398-1135648684_thumb.jpg ******************

Ah well making the most of my summer - May be I won't have to grow so many for a while.

Alot of these will be gone except for 7 in 23 days time when they go indoors for flowering.

This is the girl

post-5398-1135648379_thumb.jpg post-5398-1135648469_thumb.jpg

wantdachronic ... i imagine they are starting to get a tad smelly too, wonder if the people on the other side of that fence can either see or smell them?

The beauty is that there is a no access lane followed by 2 story townhouses (no windows and just brick walls). The neibours don't smoke - one 2 doors up is a "sticky-bic", I've got to be nice too.

Smell - ah, my good neibours will tell me if it gets a bit much. I think after 6 yrs they are used to it. The know I am just a quiet grower who keeps to myself, happily growing herb. ::shy::

thanks w - yea whatch for this ... last time I did something like this a huge 40' Ecaliptus Tree fell on my outdoor Scrog net -end of grow. :D

Tis Life !

Smell - ah, my good neibours will tell me if it gets a bit much. I think after 6 yrs they are used to it. The know I am just a quiet grower who keeps to myself, happily growing herb. ::shy::

thats heaps good :thumbsup my neighbours are all families so i cant grow outside in my back yard without fear of getting dobbed in :thumbdown

hope to see lots of pics in the future :D

Thanks people - Neibours are cool :thumbsup

w ... hope to see lots of pics in the future

Only pics on this thread will be the girl pictured -

nitram ....I am featuring her on the fence to concentrate on the one plant in a dairy later.

She will probably get a pic once a week & a nice Thai- Satvia name to be called.

Ant suggestions ? - :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin

sydneyguy .... Nice grow there ! Hopefully no one can see/smell your plants from the other side of the fence? I can see why you have to train them !

Thanks syd ..The training is essential, kepps her thin, exposes more buds to light, te sacrifice is in that it wont flower for another 3 -4 mths & pot space ... :scratchin .....

[subject: smell & detection (viewing)] ...... on either side the neibours are cool. Smell well tbh I could not give you an unbiased independant opinion. I think my neibours would have said to me "Hay, that crop you have going, it , it's, starting to smell".

I am not concerned (that's what is important). 1st the majority of the plants will be gone in 25 days. They are "long off" flowering when smell would be at it's wickedist. :whistling

So once again thanks, & welcome to 2006.

From here on in it is just this "bondage female" tied to the fence.

everest ...cough ... the last thai bitch i was tied up with was called ...."tepe" ..... just a thought

These girls won't hurt you e.

nitram ...It is a female Tai Satvia from seed ........ @ about 3 - 31/2 foot tall, strapped to a trellis, fed alot (daily drink) & some 'Dynamic lifter' + 'seasol'. She is in 25Lt Pot, some 'blood & bone'.

They are moving along nicely.............. :shy:

boxerbill ...looking good ....Your only problem looks to be security./QUOTE]

It's cool - I am just very lucky to have good neibours (pitty or, luck depending on how you look at it). ::D:

That's what it takes to grow outdoors in the CBD. :D

Hey Nitram, great yard work there.

Q firstly about the plants going from outdoors back inside - have you done this before?

I wonder how you go with bugs, snails, spiders etc coming in from outside is all?

Do you flush with neem, spray and or quarantine or something? Best of luck there.

Just a rule I have here, only from indoor to outdoor. Never from out to in.

(It's up there with the light discipline rule for me - never flash the ladies)

The smell for the thai sati - how bout one of those compost bins mate. Fill it with seaweed, lawn clip, veg scraps, manures etc - you'll have a masking smell?

I know you might not want it too smelly.. but another one that works well for smell is to keep a fish (if you fish) and put it in a freezer bag, tie up. Hang the bag outside in the yard someplace for the fish to break down. Yep it stinks a bit, but like fish, not like mj. After a few months the bag will be full of liquid. Dilute it down as fish emulsion if you like.

If rats, cats etc are a problem, you can do it just as well in a scealed bucket.

A bucket full of snails left to ferment - stinks (unlike mj ) and also makes a good fert too.

Grow on thai sati! :shy: .. (tsunami's rip? tsunami high?)