Scrog grow - 50/50 hybrid

:smoke victim of climatic change .... i feel so sorry for you man .... but hey chev's right finish them nit .... you pull now the smoke will be ok , resist... now and the weed will be more potent ..

i'd trim all that shit leaf off ya net .... get another fan and blow it over your colas, so mold don't creep :peace:

good luck with your decision m8

ev :smoke

Chev .. I'd finish em off man. Might as well, get temps as cool as you can.

everest ... victim of climatic change .... i feel so sorry for you man .... but hey chev's right finish them nit ....

That's my choice now too chev & everest - 14 days to go then chop. I know that they won't put any weight on now due to there being an absentce of shade leaves (solar pannels).

The weather has swung to the opposite extream in the last 3 days since 1/1/06. Temps down tp 24-26C, drizzle rain and cool as..........just weird.

I made a minor adjustments placing the net to the right where there is some healthy buds and leaf lef on the net. Due too the light set up in my room the light can lift but not swing horizintally.

Pics on chop of the final dismal outcome on Day 50 12/12.

On with Growlife :thumbsup

Chev ....Good onya nitram  As ev said, the smoko will be more potent if you let her mature. You never know man, MJ is a truly amazing plant, she may suprise you a little. You have to give us an update for sure at harvest time

No worries Chev - I should practice what I preach. where there is Green there is life.

On inspectection @ light on (6.30pm) things still look pretty "cooked" but the tops of some of the larger buds are spitting out white hairs on the 'tip-tops'. Most will obiously not recover & some3 will. the temps have droped down today to 22C bloody amazing weather were having.

I don't think I can go 13 days & only post 1 pic of the chop, so I will make it 2 pre-chop on about Day 43 12/12.

cheers Chev & everest :smoke

why dont u run your lights at night when the temps are cooler????? and have your lights off during the day when its so hot!!!

i know how it is in summer its hard to control the heat - keep your light 10cm higher in summer at least to keep those temps down

100612[/snapback]

He does switch em on at night ;)

On inspectection @ light on (6.30pm)
Which would make lights off 6:30am.

Chev .......He does switch em on at night

Quite right there Chev.

perrye75 ... i know how it is in summer its hard to control the heat - keep your light 10cm higher in summer at least to keep those temps down

I have the light raised up since frying the grow 1/1/06 - I think I have done all one can do and now it's up to Gunja-God!

The grow is in it's final 12 days now so it's plain PH'ed water from now on. some main colas are responding by producing new bud at the tips, but drinking has declined somewhat due to the lack of main shade leaves being absent. I don't think at this stage of the grow cycle that much in the way of shad leaves will be produced. I will definately get a reasonable haul but definatly down on what I woulwd have got had the grow gone according to plan.

Cheers for all you comments peeps.

Well I got the idea that if they are not drinking they won't be putting on weight.

I came to this conclusion I should get on with my next grow. 2 weeks is a while when wating for a chop. I am on a roll with the next 2 12/12 rounds. ;)

There was abut 20-30% bud affected by the heat on 1/1/06

post-5398-1136871157_thumb.jpg ;) post-5398-1136871307_thumb.jpg

post-5398-1136870386_thumb.jpg post-5398-1136870609_thumb.jpg post-5398-1136870858_thumb.jpg

Chop, chop, chop, & chop... This is it a bit early on Day 40 - usually go to Day 45-50. But due to the damage and haveing another round in the wings what's one to do. there is far to many plants growing now so it was time to do some culling/moving plants on.

post-5398-1136870970_thumb.jpg

This is why I am cutting my losses and move on to another 50 Days post-5398-1136871451_thumb.jpg :scratchin post-5398-1136871594_thumb.jpg

They are up in my room awaitning 12/12 after an initial dark period of 12 hrs & aclimatization (just resetting their sleep time). God it takes me time so why not the plants. :smoke

I will be posting on the next round in a new GD soon :thumbsup

I have lost round 3 12/12 clones- well not all - it seems like the Tai satvia clone could hadle the heat better. Satvia cuts are the not droopy ones. Plenty of time to recover & take more cuts.

Before post-5398-1136873321_thumb.jpg

After 10 dways 24/0 Blue 18" Fluro'spost-5398-1136872598_thumb.jpg

were getting ahead of myself now and will finish off with a thanks to all.

I am thinking due to times that a scrog grow of Tai Satvia outdoors is possible but then I have the problem of not being able to move the net once up. :scratchin

IDEA ! put the net on wheels ? - AAAH ! what about an unxpected visitor/s

Grow well peeps. :)

post-5398-1136870813_thumb.jpg

Edited by nitram

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.